The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 11:48:42 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PvP problem  (Read 5406 times)
tomorty080

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2013, 03:41:25 PM »

I am a active PvPer and I am not getting my PvP points, I am getting the "mission success" message but I don't get any PvP points. Any ideas?

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »

it has just started working again but i am still missing the points from missions already completed

We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 05:47:51 PM »

for some missions it doesn't show your rewards when you complete them but they should show up in your PvP Logs

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 05:31:48 PM »

i checked both, but i am quite sure it was a secondary mission, i dont remember.

N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 07:00:51 PM »

Click this next time it happens and check that it didn't give them to you from the list, read it from the Deblockedion.

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 04:34:25 PM »

Click this next time it happens and check that it didn't give them to you from the list, read it from the Deblockedion.
like i said i TRIED to
i checked both, but i am quite sure it was a secondary mission, i dont remember.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: