The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:31:19 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Poll
Question: How the heck can I get started, I can't even get through a newbie mission?
I need help - 0 (0%)
I need help - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Just started, can't get anything done and need some major help here!!!!!  (Read 4553 times)
BoneDog

View Profile Email
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »

I need some serious help.  I play a couple other hacker games and I'm getting along pretty good even being new.  I can seem to get a single thing going here????  I can't even get in to complete a newbie mission.  Can I possibly get some help here?  Thank you!
killerbyte12

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 05:29:20 AM »

Join my group, FourTwentY420. I can help ya out.
Saladin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 07:45:35 PM »

http://www.hacker-project.com/index.php?action=guide#a1

the game guide is sure to help you. If you have trouble reply to this comment and i will explain different parts of the game guide.
rpserna

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 05:54:37 PM »

first you need to go your gateway and select files/programs and then run your firewall bypass and password break programs so you can start cracking admin on the servers you can see. also run log deleter so you can delete the logs on the servers you log into to so people won't be able to see your gateway ip and be tempted to hack your gateway right away. also tip.. all files delete at a fixed rate depending on file size, bigger files take longer to delete, generally the missions that give bigger rewards the files are bigger too so take longer to complete but not always.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: