The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 09:17:11 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: is this normal?  (Read 3326 times)
tomorty080

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2013, 11:42:08 PM »

i got a secondary PvP mission on a faction server, dont ask me how, just tell me if this is normal

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
shadow0001

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 04:15:32 AM »

it's normal it just means the hacker they want you to hurt a bit xD has some kind of virus installed on it
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 07:23:53 PM »

it's normal it just means the hacker they want you to hurt a bit xD has some kind of virus installed on it

no they don't want you to hurt the hacker/server IP, just only the virus that are the target and now I will make a suggestion that if we can trace the hacker using a Virus Identifier then we should also get some bonus rewards for doing primary adjectives to their servers

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »

no they don't want you to hurt the hacker/server IP, just only the virus that are the target and now I will make a suggestion that if we can trace the hacker using a Virus Identifier then we should also get some bonus rewards for doing primary adjectives to their servers
thumbsup thumbsup clapping thumbsup thumbsup clapping thumbsup thumbsup clapping thumbsup thumbsup clapping
 update update update update
 please please please please

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: