The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 16, 2024, 01:18:00 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: NPDB - The New Player Defense Bureau  (Read 7215 times)
IcePrincess

View Profile Email
« on: June 02, 2013, 11:51:18 PM »

Announcing the foundation of The New Player Defense Bureau. I'm hoping to further establish a group that is dedicated to defense of all kinds. Though we specialize in ensuring that new players are not preyed upon by the more powerful ones, we aim to aid all those in need of defense against one sided, malicious attacks. I'm hoping to find agents who are willing to go out and be peace keepers, who can help represent the HP community as well mannered, professional and helpful to new players, and help them kick some bad guy (bad ethics) butt. As I said, We are most definitely recruiting those who want to help protect and clean up. At the same time, if you are a representative of a current group, and you feel like helping the new (or low powered) players find a good solid footing, or feel like this is a good thing for the HP community I would love to hear from you. I am hoping to form alliances and peace with all of the current groups who would wish to be affiliated with this do-right protection agency. Mind you, it would be rare for the NPD to get involved in any kind of offensive war. However we would be willing to provide defensive support to all allies.

All of that being said, if you are one of the mid-high level players out there, preying on the much weaker players, and they reach out to us for help... Expect to hear from us.    bodyguard

Yes, I'm an innocent princess, and no, I don't give a F&*% what you think about that. :D
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:25:57 AM »

Interesting.....  21

Let me know how it goes.
IcePrincess

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 02:13:08 PM »

Will do. I haven't gotten any applicants as of yet. But I'm still hoping to see it take off. I fear that not many new players check the forums. I wonder if they don't just go to the groups page, and apply to which ever name they like the most. 1

Yes, I'm an innocent princess, and no, I don't give a F&*% what you think about that. :D
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 09:43:48 PM »

IcePrincess i think i will join you group in hopes that it will help... And Exousia are you the same one that played back when this was still an alpha?
IcePrincess

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 09:48:52 PM »

Well, we climbed pretty quickly to the top of the group ranks. It would seem the idea is catching on, which is great!

shadow0001

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 04:47:30 PM »

Hmmm Ice Princess is your group Anti-Rev?
Exousia
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 02:44:58 AM »

IcePrincess i think i will join you group in hopes that it will help... And Exousia are you the same one that played back when this was still an alpha?

Yeah, but I don't actually log into the game itself more than on the rare occasion to check the top ten.
Exousia
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 02:47:07 AM »

Will do. I haven't gotten any applicants as of yet. But I'm still hoping to see it take off. I fear that not many new players check the forums. I wonder if they don't just go to the groups page, and apply to which ever name they like the most. 1

Forgive me for "double posting" but I wanted to reply to this separately.

VERY few new players go to the forum. Mostly they play for a while then go check and see the community, see that we're a bitter and aggressive lot and run screaming or get all riled up and join the insanity. I'm more of an addict these days. I don't actually play the game, just lurk and check in occasionally, so I guess I fall into the "bitter" category.  19

I didn't think you'd actually bother to update me. If you're serious, then I'll have to check in more often. Maybe even log into my game account more. (Or at all....)
f@lcon

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 01:06:34 AM »

I just want to say that I have joined the group.
Exousia
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 01:52:29 AM »

Well, growth of any group is good to see. New players infusing the community with new life is also good to see.

[edit - added the following paragraph]

Even though I'm retired and intend to be an observer primarily, if you and your group desire a consultant to coach you through some of the tricks of the game and such, I'm open for that. I've been around since the game was first online. I may not be the "best" or most competitive player but I have learned a few things. If it helps grow and develop the community, I'm still willing to support other players.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:30:20 PM by Exousia » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: