The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 01, 2024, 11:55:42 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: SGP Announcement  (Read 40345 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2008, 11:20:02 PM »

This is to advise all players of HP that SGP has decided to only have a partial territory of the Secret servers in an effort to allow all players the chance to grow and compete.

SGP has 6 active players.  We have decided that we will each take 10% of the secret servers for our own territory.
With the current number of secret servers that means 10 servers to each member.

If anyone treads on our claimed servers then the punishment will be as follows.
First Offense
All processes dealing with our servers are killed
Note left in your logs as to why.

Second Offense
All processes period will be killed.  Leaving defenses will be up to the members decision.

Third or more Offenses
All processes killed.  All files deleted, encrypted, or hidden.  IP sought out after each IP Change to continue the punishment.
Note left in your logs as to why.   To end this punishment will require 2 things.  You swearing to no longer tread on our territory and a member vote.  If 5 members vote to end the punishment then you will be notified by a Log entry that it has ended.

I am sorry that such severe punishments have to be instated but this is due simply to the current "God Mode" that IP Change is.   At such time as the IP Change is changed to reflect real life, the punishments will be reviewed.

Ignorance does not equal innocence.  This has been posted here on the HP Forums as forewarning.

"To be forewarned is to be armed"  Shadowrun Quote

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
KaziArmada

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:48:44 PM »

So..your bassically telling us if we tread on your territory even accidently, we get our ass's handed to us?
Also, concider the fact that a MAJORITY of the players who play the game likley dont read the forums.

Now, This is just me but...THis seems a little concieded for a group of 6 people to proclaim themselves gods of sercet servers, all other players should bow before us, eh? I mean, theres only six of you so unless your the top 6 in the game, posting this COULD likey piss off a massive ammount of players...and 6 pro's VS a small army of Nub to Pretty goods, my moneys on the mob....

Edit:Reread this...Also, the third punishment? So if someone walks on your lawn three times your bassically guna hunt them down and refuse to let them play by destroying their system over and over? 'Ok, this person isent listening to our self-proclaimed authority, so lets grief him...that'll show him were awesome'

Meh, what do I care...I dont even have access to the secret servers yet...the over oppinionated nub will leave now
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 11:51:56 PM by KaziArmada » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:52:07 PM »

So..your bassically telling us if we tread on your territory even accidently, we get our ass's handed to us?
Also, concider the fact that a MAJORITY of the players who play the game likley dont read the forums.

Now, This is just me but...THis seems a little concieded for a group of 6 people to proclaim themselves gods of sercet servers, all other players should bow before us, eh? I mean, theres only six of you so unless your the top 6 in the game, posting this COULD likey piss off a massive ammount of players...and 6 pro's VS a small army of Nub to Pretty goods, my moneys on the mob....

It would be rather hard to accidently disinfect or capture one of our Virii.  Especially since they are all known.

And as to the vs a small army.   If you can hack my server you can have all the software on it.  I have already posted my IP on the forums so look for it and give it a try.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 11:57:32 PM »

Edit:Reread this...Also, the third punishment? So if someone walks on your lawn three times your bassically guna hunt them down and refuse to let them play by destroying their system over and over? 'Ok, this person isent listening to our self-proclaimed authority, so lets grief him...that'll show him were awesome'

Meh, what do I care...I dont even have access to the secret servers yet...the over oppinionated nub will leave now

1> Read the tutorial I put out.  You can find it here of course you will have to register first.

2> I am sorry that you think so little of yourself as to call yourself a nub.  I had hoped that as a new player you would be willing to learn.

The reason for this post is to warn people ahead of time due to the number of people who feel we pick on someone for no reason.

This also opens the playing field as right now SGP controls most of the secret servers.  Since we will be removing a considerable amount from our current territory it provides more space for others.  I am sorry that you could not understand that.  Perhaps if you had not focused on one part of the message you would realize that.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
KaziArmada

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 12:36:47 AM »

I did. I think 6 people holding 60% of the servers as their own personal domain and nobody else's slightly...well, as i said before, concieted. And I call myself a nub because in this game, Its what i am. Im new, Im learning fast, but im still learning. Soon I wont be a nub, but till that happens, Im the little fly flitting around someones head, not the nest of hornets.

And I saw what you said. Frankly I think its kind of nice your actuaully making it so newer players cans till grow in the game. but this

Third or more Offenses
All processes killed.  All files deleted, encrypted, or hidden.  IP sought out after each IP Change to continue the punishment.
Note left in your logs as to why.   To end this punishment will require 2 things.  You swearing to no longer tread on our territory and a member vote.  If 5 members vote to end the punishment then you will be notified by a Log entry that it has ended.

If someone DOES poke onto your territory, ebcause honistly, not EVERYONE is guna sit back and enjoy the show...people will test the limits to see how strong they can become. You are bassically PROMICING them that you will raze them to the ground, then follow them to their new house and burn that to, and every house they own forever unless most of your members agree to stop...and if TWO people have a mild dislike for the person and dont agree to the vote, then the house's of the person are forever burned down.

So, I realize what your saying...but I also feel the need to point this out because well...This would be textbook Griefing, no?
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 12:46:22 AM »

I did. I think 6 people holding 60% of the servers as their own personal domain and nobody else's slightly...well, as i said before, concieted. And I call myself a nub because in this game, Its what i am. Im new, Im learning fast, but im still learning. Soon I wont be a nub, but till that happens, Im the little fly flitting around someones head, not the nest of hornets.

And I saw what you said. Frankly I think its kind of nice your actuaully making it so newer players cans till grow in the game. but this

Third or more Offenses

If someone DOES poke onto your territory, ebcause honistly, not EVERYONE is guna sit back and enjoy the show...people will test the limits to see how strong they can become. You are bassically PROMICING them that you will raze them to the ground, then follow them to their new house and burn that to, and every house they own forever unless most of your members agree to stop...and if TWO people have a mild dislike for the person and dont agree to the vote, then the house's of the person are forever burned down.

So, I realize what your saying...but I also feel the need to point this out because well...This would be textbook Griefing, no?

a nub is someone who can not learn yet thinks they know everything.   Honestly SGP could probably hold all of the secret servers if we put just a small amount of effort into it.  But instead of that we are offering to relinquish a good portion of the servers in an attempt to promote growth.

This game needs a good war anyways.  Like I said already.  My IP is on the forums for anyone to try.  I am not even running the best defenses available to SGP as a whole.  Why you ask?  Simple there is no one who can touch me right now.  I can not even crack my own defenses.  And that is a fact.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 01:31:53 AM »

Pretty lame hearing you complain about how "It's not fair that you guys are giving up something you ALREADY HAVE to make the game fair"
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 03:11:49 AM »

Pretty lame hearing you complain about how "It's not fair that you guys are giving up something you ALREADY HAVE to make the game fair"
Hmm basically SGP is giving us room to grow. And lol i have no objections. The guy complaining isn't understanding it, he stated that they will give a warning which is actually good since it's better than having your server hidden/encrypted deleted xP!. Also it's a warning so you can't "accidentally" do it again =p.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
human

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 04:49:26 AM »

First Offense

What do you understand for "offense"?

Deleting/capturing a virii on those servers or even making a delete mission on other file whose will not affect SGP player(s) in any way?

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 04:52:06 AM »

First Offense

Deleting/capturing a virii on those servers or even making a delete mission on other file whose will not affect SGP player(s) in any way?
basically don't touch SGP viruses/files/members xP

but delete missions would be fine

Thats my understanding at least

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
human

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 04:57:32 AM »

First Offense

basically don't touch SGP viruses/files/members xP

but delete missions would be fine

Thats my understanding at least

Yes, but it is better to ask first...

EoD's forums

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 07:34:53 AM »

Put it this way.

I don't fruiting care who dis-infects my stuff. (ask ebolla/scrixx/raistalin)

i treat them all the same  4

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 07:37:09 AM »

Put it this way.

confused2

human

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 07:50:27 AM »

Put it this way.

I mean the stuff not from SGP, I mean to Special software hosted at the server that the game scripts creates, marked as target for delete missions.

EoD's forums

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 07:52:43 AM »

Put it this way.

I mean the stuff not from SGP, I mean to Special software hosted at the server that the game scripts creates, marked as target for delete missions.
Lol those are fine

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
Jump to: