The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:35:57 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: copying program files  (Read 3300 times)
jem6502

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:20:44 PM »

As far as I know I have to copy to another CPU.  Especially in the case where I research an program I don't have the option to retain a copy of the older.

So right now I have to copy to another CPU, do research, then copy back.  Forcing me to use up bandwidth.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:36:38 PM »

yeah, or copy to another owned server or NPC server. Or copy to Secure FTP and then download back.

It's just how it works, sorry. It is assumed that as you progress more and more you would only need the highest version...

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:28:01 AM »

yeah, or copy to another owned server or NPC server. Or copy to Secure FTP and then download back.

It's just how it works, sorry. It is assumed that as you progress more and more you would only need the highest version...
It's useful to have the previous version too Sir Emi  1

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

As you stated in another thread on password breaking, "You can break multiple passwords at once as long as you have multiple versions of Password Break.  Just start with the lowest version and work your way up" Not an exact quote but close enough for government work /lol

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Warheart

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »

As you stated in another thread on password breaking, "You can break multiple passwords at once as long as you have multiple versions of Password Break.  Just start with the lowest version and work your way up" Not an exact quote but close enough for government work /lol
Y use the same password breaking in the same time to hack 2 servers, you only need run 2 times the same program, it work for me i think.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: