The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 11:42:18 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Moderator Terms and Commitment  (Read 58793 times)
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 04:23:01 PM »

5 or 7 days

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 10:09:58 PM »

I do hereby sign this statement. In doing so i do give my word to uphold all of the commitments of being moderator. I also agree to never use my position to take advantage of others or abuse the power entrusted to me.

knock knock. Give us a sign if you're still active  17

Thank you.

Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 02:40:45 AM »

I do hereby sign this statement. In doing so i do give my word to uphold all of the commitments of being moderator. I also agree to never use my position to take advantage of others or abuse the power entrusted to me.

Thank you.

oh god no....
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 08:13:32 AM »

Thank you.

You have got to be nutsting me...

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010, 02:06:17 PM »

i applied here a few months ago

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »

i applied here a few months ago

given emi's state of mind you might be in luck
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »

Thank you.

oh god no....

I second that... LOL...

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2010, 07:22:48 PM »

I'd apply myself but I think Exousia is doing a great job on his own, unless he wants some help moderating which i'd glady do, i'm pretty active now i'm unemployed...

Don't go chasing waterfalls, Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.
I like this.

Edit: I'd start by editing this

All issues you may have against someone, including bug exploits, etc. should be sent privately in the game to e(#1) or trough the forum private messages.
Sir Emi

laugh
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:24:41 PM by DeltA-9.1 » Logged

Exousia
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2010, 10:56:57 PM »

I'd apply myself but I think Exousia is doing a great job on his own, unless he wants some help moderating which i'd glady do, i'm pretty active now i'm unemployed...

Thanks.  13

Maybe once the forum gets more active, I'll actively encourage certain individuals to apply to moderator positions. It's not too time consuming for me at the moment, but I'd still like to see a warning and/or ban system put in place so that there's more to it than editing posts and moving threads.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 11:38:53 AM »

Accept and i agree to follow the terms stated
Velthur

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »

I have read and agree to the terms stated above. I m a Admin/Mod on many other sites and I am very good at it so I thought I would apply.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:19:48 PM by Velthur » Logged

Upon him i will visit famine and a fire.
Till all around him desolation rings
And all the demons in the outer dark
Look on amazed and recognize
That vengeance is the business of a man
Exousia
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »

If you're really tired of the crap, Wolf, I'll take the job back, but I'm not really interested in playing the game much as long as it is "based on PvP." I find myself still checking in and reading along with everything anyway, even if I'm not doing anything of consequence in game.
Velthur

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »

If you're really tired of the crap, Wolf, I'll take the job back, but I'm not really interested in playing the game much as long as it is "based on PvP." I find myself still checking in and reading along with everything anyway, even if I'm not doing anything of consequence in game.

I'll take it Exousia. I'm a Moderator on several forums so I'm pretty qualified.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:20:11 PM by Velthur » Logged

Upon him i will visit famine and a fire.
Till all around him desolation rings
And all the demons in the outer dark
Look on amazed and recognize
That vengeance is the business of a man
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2013, 10:55:26 AM »

Both and the squishy meat kind as well.

Bontrose apparently had a fetish for old pipe organs which developed into an unhealthy obsession later on in life. This lead to his untimely demise as he was found dead by his housekeeper one morning. It appeared that one of his organs had fallen upon him, smashing his head like something out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon leaving his body intact. I quickly learned of this and harvested his organs in order to save many lives and increase my bank balance.

The musical organs range from US$10k to US$500k.
This is the kind of junk mail you should find in the game in random places on servers lol together with some useful info  laugh
dots Maybe there can be two types of missions? one can be for hackers to spread it and the other can be for other hackers to trace, crack and kill so it can only be stopped from the server that is spreading it and when we are spreading it we can have options or something ... like, different prices that they cost and they generate income overtime untill they have either paid themselves off or another hacker has hacked us and killed it ... although I do admit that it would be kind of hard to restructure the informations to hide anything to go on ... unless it was some kind of irl decoding beta

I already have. I plan as long as this game is operational to play it and promote it wherever i go. Its just my style. 12 12
lol_sign So much for that! You haven't even logged in since the beginnings of March, 2010. baby

3 Was it ever not "based on PvP."? If it was, then what was it like? Must have changed after May 28, 2011, 04:45AM. Maybe one day I will read my way through the forums to find out what happened that was so gamechanging that you stopped playing! 8

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Exousia
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 02:39:57 AM »

3 Was it ever not "based on PvP."? If it was, then what was it like? Must have changed after May 28, 2011, 04:45AM. Maybe one day I will read my way through the forums to find out what happened that was so gamechanging that you stopped playing! 8

I thought it wasn't. I find PvP focused games rather tedious, personally. If you enjoy it, though, go ahead.

It moved more toward PvP with certain updates, the first occurred when the game became round-based. It was all down hill for me after that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to: