The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 03:13:14 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: To all whom may care  (Read 30122 times)
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 02:36:02 PM »

will be hosting it.  I just upgraded it to 1mb BW and am downloading it right now.  This is SGP's gift to new players Server.
All hail SGP and their über cool intentions. (Which could include world domination and an army of brain washed hackers.)

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Caesar

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 02:39:27 PM »

Not enough Bandwith for my uploads yet.
It's okay if i upload 1.96 SGP firewall protector i found on a public server?

Faith stops Disaster
Exousia
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »

will be hosting it.  I just upgraded it to 1mb BW and am downloading it right now.  This is SGP's gift to new players Server.

Awesome. This is, after all, what hacking is about... Free exchange of information.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2008, 08:35:26 PM »

Also TnW appears to be on the side of Revelation as they are attacking all other groups virii.  So TnW needs to die repeatidly.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Caesar

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2008, 12:31:34 AM »

Do you have their IP's?

Faith stops Disaster
Who Cares

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 12:26:06 PM »

Also TnW appears to be on the side of Revelation as they are attacking all other groups virii.  So TnW needs to die repeatidly.
So I need to get a decent program hider and then just stick large files on the lower servers (The ones people have posted here).
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 12:33:05 PM »

This is not true at all, we are making every effort to take down every truelight we can, if there are any virii allready on there, they stay there, it does not matter to me, or the rest of the group i assume, who owns the virii, as long as they are taking up the BW.

I myself have been concentrating on cracking all the secret truelights and researching, same goes for the rest of the group.

Could you please PM either myself or zand in-game about this matter. Thanks.

Peace Out.

Edit: Also, if we were against Faith, why would each of us be researching our own copies of the Faith AV?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:42:18 PM by DamascuS » Logged

zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »

Would you quit trying to start stuff VM, TNW is against Revelation as we have stated repeatedly. This doesnt mean we will stop doing disinfect missions and retaliating against others. Shut up and play the game. But know that when it comes to stopping Doomsday its something we can agree on.
RaiseCain

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »

This doesnt mean we will stop doing disinfect missions

You are not disinfecting on TL severs I assume. Because people could see that as Pro Revelation.

The battles of the skilled are without extraordinary victory, without reputation for wisdom and without merit for courage.
zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 01:45:25 PM »

to the best of my knowledge we are not on TL servers. If someone finds evidence to the contrary immediately let me know and I will put a stop to it.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »

The deal is though that if you are causing others to take time away from TL servers fighting over virii already installed then you are actually preventing the current op which puts you against us.

Over the past week I have had TnW disinfect over 10 of my file shares that don't even have missions on them, I know this as I only keep disinfect up on my file shares with missions and I had no disinfects going on those virii.

I have also had reports from other SGP members of the same things.  Even so far as purposely going after our claimed servers.

So in a nutshell if you attack virii belonging to those who are against Revelation then you are purposely trying to redirect our attention else where which makes you against Faith.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »

Awesome, I DL my copy of Faith as soon as it pops up and now I'm being accused of going pro-revelation.

What evidence do you have of TNW people doing these things VM?  I personally haven't been out to the secret servers lately except to look at the spyware all over my virii...

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2008, 03:01:09 PM »

The issue dealing with TnW is being dealt with.  The person responsible is known and will be dealt with shortly.

As of now the issue regarding TnW's involvement in this matter is closed with the perp being fully identified and even admitting his actions directly to me.

So as of this TnW is off the hook but Riolic is not.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
zand lizzar

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2008, 10:15:06 PM »

Faith Anti-Virus [AV] 0.22 44.00 Gb  that thing takes up some massive HD space
Ged Crimsonclaw

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 01:21:25 AM »

I am not siding on the side of SGP, but I am siding along the side against Revelation.  I say, anybody that tries to install Revelation in the near future can kiss their server goodbye.  That said, I will shall True Light to the gills.  Their betrayal of my confidence in them will be met with swift vengeance.  Revelation will not be run on my watch!.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to: