The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 05:51:10 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Interface updates  (Read 3553 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 11, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »

I've been working on the interface updates.

This update is to allow one to select several files and do an action multiple times, for instance to start delete process of multiple files with one single click.

On "Files / Programs", just on the bottom of the page, you should see two select boxes. The first is so you can select / check multiple files on the host and the second one so you can issue to command. Each file gets a checkbox that you can check by clicking the box or the file row. You can select multiple files and then issue the command simply by clicking on "Confirm".

Further I will be working on "Running Software" to simply kill commands and task complete commands.

Other updates:

- future delete file missions got a small reward boost.

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »

A very welcome update sir emi, i was actually online when update took effect, opened my files/programs and was like WTF!! laugh

especially welcome is the reward boost, however small, it should help the newbies out a little ;)

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 12:44:11 AM »

I love it, thank you so much for this update.

is it possible to have a run command added? some times I like to start a few programs and I have to keep going back and forth to start them...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 02:02:40 AM by gs 059 » Logged

Witcher

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 02:51:33 AM »

Thanks, this really does help.

do you think we could have something similar for missions? I for instance tend to accept many missions which I know I will never complete (just to check for IPs). It would be great if I could just select and mass delete them too.

coffee1
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 07:58:21 AM »

The checkboxes exist when you enter public FTP. I cant really find a use for them because when I press download it only downloads the file I pressed download on and no other files. And theres no confirm button at the bottom.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: