The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 06:28:11 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Tho whomever disinfected *.*.13.247  (Read 22728 times)
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 09:30:25 PM »

I don't the the tsar war will be a war,
more like an organized massacre of whoever you feel like.
The SGP have most to all of the cards right now.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 09:32:50 PM »

Theres a log deleter that got out and spread like wild fire. It was a v45.1, I was talking to like 4 players and they wanted to trade me something for my FireWall, all four of them had the 45.1 log deleter. And the other day someone (I think HJ) was having trouble with someone hacking him and deleting the logs with a v40+ log deleter. Who knows who it was, cause everyone has that log deleter.

No the log deleter in question is
Log Deleter     TNW Trackless Step     149.284     7.46 Gb

Which was stolen by GS, Riolic, and Possibly Donn from Areus when Areus was offline.

Disclaimer any misspelled names are the ownership of the person they are supposed to be.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »

It was definitely stolen by Donn, who then gave it to GS I believe, and I think Rio got it off the TNW repo.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »

It was definitely stolen by Donn, who then gave it to GS I believe, and I think Rio got it off the TNW repo.

Proof please?  confused2
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 10:10:31 PM »

Proof please?  confused2

From a discussion in the TNW section of the SGP forums:

NKK:
He has openly admitted that he hacked a member of our group.

Zand:
Someone hacked me this morning after I changed IP. The only connection I have made since was to the repo server. Guess what Donn just passed me in levels. We know who, and we know how. I still want to know who the initial leak was.

Me:
He hacked me this morning too, only way he could have done that was either lucky VI or buying my IP since nobody can touch my deleter yet.

That means he probably has the 149 deleter now...

Pen:
I checked my logs, the logs for 9/29 have been modified and i cant change them. Ebolla will be looking at them shortly. I was running the v92 PW during that time too.....

Me:
I was running the 144 pw at the time and I can't recover my logs...

In retrospect I was uploading and downloading directly from the Repo, so he wouldn't have even needed to beat the deleter to get on my server.

HJ®
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008, 10:21:31 PM »

I don't the the tsar war will be a war,
more like an organized massacre of whoever you feel like.
The SGP have most to all of the cards right now.

Tsar Shockers (0.5 Malware Overload Bombs) are now going up on all servers i find that can handle them as i see fit. This includes ALL secret servers I find that can handle them. I wont push any buttons, but they are in place. Any that are disinfected will simply be replaced and the disinfectors will become targets of Tsar Shockers or potentially a Tsar Nuke. They could potentially be set off in a sort of radiation effect from the bigger bombs, though.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:27:02 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2008, 10:26:34 PM »

@Areaus: We made the v100.0 Log Deleter a week ago, and how can he crack you when you have v100++ Password Protect?  14

@HJ: So you plan to destroy the 90% of all secret servers?  5 That would be a good start for resource war.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2008, 10:30:12 PM »

Me:
He hacked me this morning too, only way he could have done that was either lucky VI or buying my IP since nobody can touch my deleter yet.

We teach members to buy IP's, we are capable of doing that.

That means he probably has the 149 deleter now...

We have v100.xx, if we have v149.x I like a copy please.  laugh

Pen:
I checked my logs, the logs for 9/29 have been modified and i cant change them. Ebolla will be looking at them shortly. I was running the v92 PW during that time too.....

So we can break v92 password now? Awesome!  5 Also want a copy of that password breaker.

Me:
I was running the 144 pw at the time and I can't recover my logs...

More awesome we can now break v144.x password protects!  laugh

Just teasing you. Peace!
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »

@Areaus: We made the v100.0 Log Deleter a week ago, and how can he crack you when you have v100++ Password Protect?  14

"cough" Overload "cough"

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »

Tsar Shockers (0.5 Malware Overload Bombs) are now going up on all servers i find that can handle them as i see fit. This includes ALL secret servers I find that can handle them. I wont push any buttons, but they are in place. Any that are disinfected will simply be replaced and the disinfectors will become targets of Tsar Shockers or potentially a Tsar Nuke. They could potentially be set off in a sort of radiation effect from the bigger bombs, though.
Im al ready doing that to some TrueLight Servers, so if you see a OverLoad called "My Only Sin" Its mine, it to is v0.5. So Il put them on for you. I just want to test out the overload bomb for my first time.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 10:47:44 PM »

"cough" Overload "cough"

Yeah I know, but that requires a lot of server resource.
And I'm just "cough" teasing! "cough" 7
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008, 01:05:56 AM »

yes, donn did admit to getting the log deleter quite a while back, I was going to ask for it from Areaus, but since donn already got it, I did not have to.

also, no I never said that I took any action vs tnw, yes I have hacked their servers before, and yes that was a ways back when I did not know any of them, I never did any damage, but I thought I had made some friends as our conversations were pretty nice, and they gave me files.
what you said virusman, was that if you see any tnw files on our servers, than we are targets, and than right afterwords, you said that we should not worry as we are not targets....
does that mean that if you see the v25 password break I got from them after they told me I could dl it from one of their servers that I found and cracked, that I am now a target?
and no I do not disinfect virus's unless someone has disinfected mine and replaced mine with their own, and the only virus's I will ever disinfect are either the ones that replaced mine, or are named ones for missions, and the only ones of those I disinfect are the ones I talk to the owners of, and I call dama as witness to this.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 01:10:28 AM by gs 059 » Logged

HJ®
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2008, 03:26:29 AM »

10 Tsar Shockers installed + tested. They will now sit and wait for a Tsar Nuke to drop and randomly about 40-100% (:P) of the Shockers will go off in a radiation effect.

Anyone who disinfects a Tsar Shocker gets their IP tracked down by me and blacklisted in the FU section of the SGP Forums and classified as Pro-Revelation in my books and whoever else wants to attack that list.
human

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2008, 09:39:03 AM »

10 Tsar Shockers installed + tested. They will now sit and wait for a Tsar Nuke to drop and randomly about 40-100% (:P) of the Shockers will go off in a radiation effect.

Anyone who disinfects a Tsar Shocker gets their IP tracked down by me and blacklisted in the FU section of the SGP Forums and classified as Pro-Revelation in my books and whoever else wants to attack that list.

The FU section? I cannot access into it, and the group appears no longer exists. I was a member of it.

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
HJ®
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2008, 10:05:12 AM »

Okay there buddy. Less drugs more reality pl0x
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: