The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 13, 2024, 06:04:34 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: SGP Announcement  (Read 40441 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »

i wish emi would let us keep previous versions of our work............ instead of us having to re research it or download it...........
like the option to

yes, defiantly

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
KaziArmada

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »

Im guna AGree with Zac on this...Title your work, preferibly with SGP somewhere in it..even if its just tacked on at the end that would save a LOT of trouble in the long runs...
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 04:25:37 AM »

I'm Piggy  13

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 11:30:19 AM »

so YOU'RE the one i see on so many of the servers.......

Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2008, 04:37:43 PM »

I'm Piggy  13

Heh, I found one server that has your v.62 sitting there public... after I cracked in and took a look around I decided to download it before someone wised up and installed it...

I also got a MyCash_Neo.Dll from somewhere before it was installed... I upgraded it a bit (which I shouldn't have done, I wish it took less than 5 bandwidth now so I could put it on inactives...)

I was spreading those around earlier and they were being removed pretty quick... now I think I know why.

That would've been a good thing to know... at least the fact that I haven't been left any warnings in my logs yet it comforting...

Or maybe I just missed them...  confused2 *runs to go look*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 04:41:32 PM by Araeus » Logged

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »

:P

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »

Just so all know the current claims have had  the first 2 octets posted here so that there is no more confusion.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2008, 12:36:52 AM »

can we please have it reposted here........ i don't want my i.p. visible to more people then i have to

HJ®
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2008, 12:38:32 AM »

Then why have you posted it here 647 times?
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 01:37:49 AM »

can we please have it reposted here........ i don't want my i.p. visible to more people then i have to

Noseed**n,  You don't have to worry about it bro.  Just like me you are a nobody.  You're not going to get hacked unless you piss off some real hacker and then it doesn't matter because no matter where you go they can find your IP be it here or else where.

IF you are really that concerned then get a good router like this one and set it up properly before you connect.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »

doesn't need to be a real hacker to do damage.......... i'm a script kiddie (i'll admit it) and i can shut down your computer from here if i had ur i.p. address

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »

doesn't need to be a real hacker to do damage.......... i'm a script kiddie (i'll admit it) and i can shut down your computer from here if i had ur i.p. address

Ok      70.173.213.202 have at it

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »

Quick question... if we... if my friend were to happen to... hypothetically speaking... to run across a server that may or may not be technically claimed by SGP based on the first two numbers... but then it's totally empty of processes and virii... what should I... I mean my friend... hypothetically wanting to upload virii to this server... do.

Edit: But seriously, what's the protocol on this... I just don't want my server wiped out because I found an "empty" server and put some virii there, encroaching on the "claim"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 04:36:34 PM by Araeus » Logged

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »

Quick question... if we... if my friend were to happen to... hypothetically speaking... to run across a server that may or may not be technically claimed by SGP based on the first two numbers... but then it's totally empty of processes and virii... what should I... I mean my friend... hypothetically wanting to upload virii to this server... do.

Edit: But seriously, what's the protocol on this... I just don't want my server wiped out because I found an "empty" server and put some virii there, encroaching on the "claim"

Well right now we are working on cleaning off all Virii from our claimed servers so that we can do as Sir Emi wants us to do by the changes he is making to the game.  Install/Disinfect cycle.  Granted there are now around 200 secret servers and we will be expanding our control once more after the initial period is done.

I can tell you that at least 2 of us are going to be claiming only 200BW+ servers.  That way the smaller servers are left for the smaller players.  But that will take some time as well.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2008, 12:34:10 AM »

I can tell you that at least 2 of us are going to be claiming only 200BW+ servers.  That way the smaller servers are left for the smaller players.  But that will take some time as well.

Wow is this true? Then we should give you thanks because you are allowing other people to grow in this game.  13
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to: