The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 08:10:03 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 44421 times)
tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »

Disclaimer: I have yet to break into a SGP server.
tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 09:42:05 PM »

-What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

- Bad decisions make good stories

- Is it just me or do high school girls get very *friendly* persontier & very *friendly* persontier every year?

-If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.

-I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dammit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What’d you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?

-I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

-Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn’t know what to do with it.

-My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day “Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?” How the hell do I respond to that?

-I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

-Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I’d bet I disagree everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time…

-Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.

-I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.

- Lol has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.

-You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
Exousia
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 04:27:15 AM »

-You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

For me, that pretty consistently happens when I wake up.
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

-My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day “Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?” How the hell do I respond to that?

Tell them ninja don't wait around in the road, they hide in the trees.

If he still insists that the ninja is in the road, then tell him that they can jump over the car... 1

I play these types of games with my kids all the time.  Unfortunately, they started asking their teacher.  If my answer didn't match the teacher's then I was wrong...  No matter if I was in the right  21 the teacher was ALWAYS right.  Stupid school.

-I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

Yes, my brother-in-law is a cop.  16  He says you can tell how bad of mood they are in by how much they tailgate you and follow your every turn.

-Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.

I remember my Atari 2600 had a troubleshooting section that stated something like

• if the game doesn't work take it out and put it back in.
  • if it still doesn't work, take it out and blow gently into it... No spitting.
  • if it still doesn't work, use rubbing alcohol on the contacts with a Q-tip
  • if it still doesn't work, check to make sure the power is on  laugh
  • if it still doesn't work, go outside and play

pondmonkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 09:32:43 PM »

i would beat the stupid out bash
tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 05:13:47 AM »

12 more discussion :p
Exousia
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 05:38:39 AM »

Shall we discuss communism? Taoism? Buddhism? Fascism?

People shouldn't believe in -isms, they should believe in themselves.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 07:04:28 AM »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA RLY

docslax

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

Shall we discuss communism? Taoism? Buddhism? Fascism?

People shouldn't believe in -isms, they should believe in themselves.

Or how about discuss Decision vs. Choice. If you look closely at the word Decision you can see it's roots are derived from the Latin word decidere, literally, to cut off, from. de- + caedere = to cut. Other words derived from the same family of -ide's are Suicide, Homocide, Genocide, Pesticide.. notice the pattern (death)? When say we made a decision we are really saying that we killed off one of the options thereby inferring there was no real choice because we can't go back now, leading to regret, blame and occasionally total unhappiness because we feel we got stuck with that decision. However Choice means to "select FREELY after consideration" meaning you see all the reasons for the choice and select regardless of the reasons. For example, I have two flavors of Ice Cream.. Chocolate and Vanilla.. choose one, then say "I choose <flavor> because .... " you'll see that some of you will say things like ".. because I like Vanilla" (nope, that's a decision), ".. because it tastes better than the other one" (nope, another decision). Instead of saying "I choose Vanilla because I chose Vanilla" (Period!). You can then begin to see that it works in other areas of life "I choose my girlfriend because I choose my girlfriend", "I choose my Mom because I choose my Mom", "I choose to be stuck in Traffic because I choose to be stuck in Traffic". Deal with that 1

That's my deep discussion for the day  21

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

how about i chose enter noun here because i did

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 10:48:00 PM »

Because you got hacked?
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »

Because you got hacked?

life
                           death
                           murder
                           Q

like that

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 04:49:56 AM »

I don't think you can base any ideology on the meaning of a word
Or the meaning of any words really
Especially not words, written by lots of different men, in a book, that tells you how to live...

Exousia
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 12:46:17 AM »

I choose to post here because I choose to post here.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 11:08:30 AM »

I choose to post here because I choose to post here.
like that

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Jump to: