The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 08:00:52 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: Isn't this round awesome  (Read 57998 times)
HJ®
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2008, 05:10:03 AM »

Either way he should be banned anyways.

Emi, care to address this MAJOR problem in your game, or take the high road and ignore it/play it down like usual?
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2008, 06:29:29 AM »

Sure it would be fair. How is it not fair? We all have to be here to get our work done, vashied starts up his bot and heads off to public school.

Those of us who have lives can not rank while we are not online, but he is ranking AND researching software with the use of a BOT. Not only is he breaking the rules, he doesn't even have to be there to do it.

Now others are coming in and getting the cheated software without doing any work. The rest of us who don't hack the server (By morals or not knowing the IP - I do, and if you want proof check the bounce logs in thek3mp's server) are left to believe that we have the same chance to be in the top 10 as everyone else, but we don't, because those who don't care about stealing software are doing so, and in turn call themselves the "Elite" of the game, although in reality, they are exploiting the bot itself.

The software is already leaked, there is a fire sale going on on the bot's server. I bet you didn't know that though, because you just signed up on the forums. See what I mean?

I am not calling myself Elite. Do not f**kin put words in my mouth or make it seem Im having the same attitude as you had in round 1.

You were the one thinking you were elite and the rest was worth nothing. You were unfriendly and made threats.

Now you understand one of the reasons I got tired of leading SGP.

BTW even anyone wants me on their team I will consider it however understand I am playing a very relaxed game this time around.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

well, I was checking the log (un)deleters, when:
undeleters: 2.1874
deleters:  2.2774
wow, game's going fast!
(I check those because they have the loswest mb per v, so it's easier to dl.)
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2008, 12:01:31 PM »

yea.. that's one thing i realized rather quickly is... once the PW's and FW's get high enough on the secrets... it's practically useless tor research them, seeing as they grow so quickly. They already grow quicker than most people can research.. and it will only get more noticable once they breach the v10, lol. if they get that far that is...

Hmm....
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2008, 12:20:22 PM »

yea.. that's one thing i realized rather quickly is... once the PW's and FW's get high enough on the secrets... it's practically useless tor research them, seeing as they grow so quickly. They already grow quicker than most people can research.. and it will only get more noticable once they breach the v10, lol. if they get that far that is...
I'm not leaving Newbie prot until I IP change again, so I'm slow to download, I miss all the good files.  10
HJ®
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2008, 02:26:27 PM »

Sure they can get that far - IN FACT - Emi's made it that way! After the server's total reaches 200, they'll all simply upgrade. Isn't this the game we all wanted to play? It's easy as hell and we don't have to do anything!

Emi sped up the slow parts of the game and slowed down the fast parts. He's single handedly ruining this game.

Like I said to Araeus, f**k the research update, nobody needs to research anymore.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2008, 05:33:01 PM »

Completing identify virus process...
 Cracking virus signature... done

Generating virus identity report:
 Vir file: #73215 Basic Adware Spam Daemon V 0.1
 Vir type: Adware Spam Daemon
 Vir owner: vashied
 Checking for remnants of owner IP...
 nothing found.

identify vir file #73215 | Basic Adware Spam Daemon V 0.1 process complete!

Vir file: #83977 (o.O) screwmissions V 0.516079
 found IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

identify vir file #83977 | (o.O) screwmissions V 0.516079 process complete!

Vir file: #73424 (o.O) Noob Adware 5kbs V 0.16545
 nothing found.

identify vir file #73424 | (o.O) Noob Adware 5kbs V 0.16545 process complete!

Thanks for all that work getting the all powerful botter out of the game Emi.

Now I have to re research that v.5 adware, and I didn't even get a chance to upload it before the prick found me.

Also I agree with HJ, research is dead.  The only reason we need to research anything right now is because now I'm going to make a giant firewall bypass so I can get in there and mess this guy's nuts up again.

HJ®
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »

Make sure you let me know when, I'll give him the HJ Treatment :P

Hide AND THEN delete all files. Encrypt all virii.

I'll bring the Sativa Indica members along with me, that's a minimum of 75 processes.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2008, 08:26:13 PM »

Awesome.

Now I'm being griefed.

The best part is, with the inclusion of the VI he can pretty much just VI all my adwares out on the secrets (and he knows where those are, he was killing my installs and installing them himself at the end) and have a high chance of getting my new IP for free (I have about 60 virii out on the secret server.

Also, of note, is that I am currently running his 4.0 firewall, which is pretty much cake with the friggin new v2 firewall bypasses out on the secret servers.  His new firewall is almost v5 which is pretty awesome considering all the new research updates to slow it down and the fact he started last night...

Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »

I'll bring the Sativa Indica members along with me, that's a minimum of 75 processes.

I've been talking with jager about getting him cracked again.  I think we can do it and it shouldn't be too horribly difficult...

Also, yeah... even after I was already cracked and password changed after I got the v4 firewall from Donn (who cracked me and saw me getting owned by vashied) vashied still cracked me pretty easy.  I don't think any of the v2 bypasses were even out at that point, I think he probably just did a big ass overload on whatever he had consider his server stats are friggin ridiculous.  Emi, this is completely unfair and needs to be addressed ASAP.  Even if we do crack him and mess him up good, he will just keep researching his firewall and eventually we won't be able to touch him... and it's not like we can really hurt his gateway too much at this point...

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2008, 11:18:41 AM »

laugh
kriszke

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2008, 01:21:09 PM »

Who's with me in bombing him with revelation?
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »

well Araeus you don't have to be so sure about that ^^ i see that lots of us already are getting farms so we can still beat him with a bit of luck ^^
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »

well Araeus you don't have to be so sure about that ^^ i see that lots of us already are getting farms so we can still beat him with a bit of luck ^^

Sure you can, and he's had a second server for far longer than all of you, with the income to add way more fileshares than all of us can.  Soon it won't even matter that emi shuts down the bot, he will still have a much better income than everyone else because of this head start.

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »

When the banhammer drops, i hope that second server gets crushed! bye bye income! laugh

Idea: How about an entire HP playerbase effort to get his farm IP, if he has one, and rip the hell out of it? first to get it posts it globally. Probably the one and only time i would condone the use of a virii breaker (though that may be pushing it a little).
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 05:38:33 PM by DamascuS » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Print
Jump to: