The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 09:17:24 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: My hill  (Read 58579 times)
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 05:46:57 AM »

i wait over a hundred years for the vapor of the hill to resettle and claim the newly formed hill with molecules of Exousia intertwined as  MINE

so My Hill !!!! ( with parts of Exousia )
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »

Ha, that was creative Exousia and I like your motives and tactics  13

I disguse myself as somebody from Colorado and I ask for a job at this super bunker Exousia created, but the recuters are alittle supicious since the economic crisis is over. So I tell them I have a present for them just around the corner and ask them to follow me. Once we are behind a building I pull out my flat hard piece of wood I had under my shirt and wack them both on the head with it leaveing them unconcious behind the building. I take their uniform and make a silicon face mask that looks exactly like one of them so nobody will no I'm not really a recuiter.

Upon reapproaching the door a guard ask me where I went and I tell him I just went to the bathroom and the other recuiter is out on his lunch break. I walk into the recuiters office and sign myself up since they wouldn't do it for me. I go outside and behind the building, then I give the guy his clothes back and I go stay in a hotel for the night. In the moring I simply walk into the bunker because I'm now officaly part of the workforce. I start to explore the bunker and I find what I'm looking for, my work station, I'm to be a machine gunner. I just have to stand there holding the machine gun and wait till there is some problem. But after my 8 hour shift I stay there so they have to pay me for overtime. And while the officers meet to decide how to pay me since nobody ever stayed for overtime I sneak though the air vents and toss a gas bomb filled with knock-out gass into their meeting room. I pull on my gas mask and enter the room from the air vent.

I head to the computer on the desk and use my amazing hacking skills (Bang it on the wall a few times) I manage to get by the password and I look up the blueprints for the bunker. I then place my flash drive into the USB slot and copy the blueprints over. I leave the same way I came in and I leave a note outside the meeting office telling them where to mail my paycheck. I go back to my hotel and useing my own laptop I finalize my plan useing the blueprint. The next day. I know what to do so I go to the bunker and start to walk about. At very exact locations I place a very small fuision bomb. Once I've set about 45 fusion bombs in preicise locations I leave the bunker and start the timer for detonation. While the timer is going I catch an airplane to France and get some hot coffee then I fly back to Colorado. Everybody anywhere close to the bunker was completly obliterated but upon closer inspection I discover a small mound. Asuming that must be the hill I walk over to it and sit down.

My Hill!!!

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Exousia
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 04:35:09 PM »

After a day of sitting contentedly on your hill, your hair falls out and your skin literally melts away from your muscular tissues. You go blind shortly after that, lose control of your bowels, and stumble around your hill until your decaying muscle tissue fails you and you collapse in a puddle of your own waste. After a few days of agony, you finally die from radiation poisoning and dehydration.

The Earth is blanketed in nuclear fallout you foolish, foolish dead boy. Everyone and everything is now dead except for the life in the trenches of the ocean which do not need oxygen or light. After several billion years of (insert story compatible with the religious/faith system of the reader here) life once again returns to the Earth and every single one of them has a molecule inside them which was once part of Exousia and of the hill.

I exert my powerful will upon them and they build a new hill and erect a monument to my greatness upon it, but because they only know themselves and their image, they do not know what I look like so it looks nothing like me. After the eons of time which has passed I transcend the corporeal realm anyway and drift off to another universe in another dimension of space-time because I'm bored but all the creatures of the Earth hold the hill as a sacred monument to me, so it's mine in spirit.

Nevertheless, I am reborn in an alternate universe with another Earth and another hill which has not been claimed so I claim it.

My hills!
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 06:07:20 PM »

After reading the fantasy series novel written by brilliant author Exousia (respect!), with some contributions by other authors, I sit back in my chair completely relaxed and satisfied by the story. Then, while still sitting in my chair on MY HILL, I order another book by the same author at the Amazon, open ice cold beer and enjoy the view ...
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 02:52:07 PM »

I come deliervering your next book but instead of giving it to you I threaten to throw it into the lake. This is the very last copy of this book to exist and you want to read it so I force you off your hill to come get the book before I dispose of it in the lake. As you start to come near me I call in an air strike which completly obilterates you. I walk to the hill behind your pile of ashes and I construct an Exousia dirt magnet to pull all of the molocules of Exousia together so he can't control anyone. Just as his body is completed I torture him by telling him that in his absents his wife has found another man. confused2 As he breaks down crying because he should have been here I lock him into a cage full of monkeys and place him in my zoo at the foot of my hill. I then start a theme park on top of the hill and I become a rich entrepreneur and I start to take over the world one acre at a time  notworking

Exousia
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

My wife laughs at this absurd scenario.

For suggesting this, she reaches through the internet using her awesome powers which eclipse even mine and pinch your skull, popping it like a grape. (I'm attracted to power, what can I say? lol)

My hill.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 06:43:12 PM »

You thought your wife had succesfully killed me but in fact it was staged, while you were gone I had captured your wife and found someone else who looked exactly like your wife but worked for me. We then tortured your wife to get everything she knew so you wouldn't be supicious of the fake wife.  electricchair It was then the fake wife you had found anoher man but you didn't know that, you thought it was your real wife. So when your wife laughed at this absurd secnario it was, in fact, your fake wife that was planted by me. And when she reached though the internet and pinched my skull it was actually a fake death. In your unknowing of these events I sneak over to the hill while you and the fake wife are sleeping toghther. I then record you doing... well the stuff you do when your in bed toghther and I take it to your imprisioned wife to torture her.  butcher I later go back to the hill after haveing the kind of fun only an evil tryant bent on ruling the world can have. I signal the fake wife who you're currently on top of and she pulls out a hidden tazer from the sheets and zaps you. When then reimprison you with the monkeys and go back to owning our theme park.

My Hill!!  5
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:20:39 PM by Sin15698 » Logged

Exousia
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »

I use my uber-powerful mod abilities to change your post.

My hill!
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

I use my uber tattle tell ability:  puppyeyes Emi, Exousia is cheating 2 He's abusing his mod powers  rtfm Make me a mod to stop him?  bruce_h4h

I use my... regualr... player skills to reedit my post (is that how you spell reedit?) so that it is now telling the truth. I then kick your *@#$%#^&%$@#$%^**#$%*%$*$&*#*##**#*$#*$*#* all the way back to !$%^ which then causes you to @$%^ but you say @$%@ @!$#$% @$% so I come over and !$% you up so bad even your son of a #$%^$ wife has to help you with your $%#! Ha, eat that you ranting2
(If you didn't notice I speak russian  laugh)

My #^$%!*@ Hill!!!  16
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:31:38 PM by Sin15698 » Logged

Exousia
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »

I laugh and leave.

Your hill.
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2009, 07:03:24 AM »

i put the hill on the back of my tow-truck and drive away  laugh
my hill!

bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

testaesttdt
sefdasd
just a test of a function.
i remote activate the bomb in your truck, thus getting rid of you and your hill, then come bacck to this dimension, along with the hill i am sitting on.
to remind you:
no it doesn't.
by using my gobubble, (read the book mathematicians in love to understand) i foresee this event, and so use my interdimensional controller (how i traveled through dimensions in the first place) to fast forward time so that the 23546x10^1.2 trillion years goes by in ten seconds, i then go to the same planet, walk up to your hill, transport it back in time to  just after i left, give you a sleeping pill, launch you out of a cannon so that you land miles away, walk up, sit on the hill, transport it to another dimension, and close the portal.
MY HILL!!!!!!
beat that one!
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »

Wow exousia, nice story, good read, good read..
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2009, 04:07:41 PM »

i stab exosia and sit on the hill in a bubble

MAH HILL!

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »

????????
i control the hill...
considering that i am still here, i roll your bubble off the hill.
my hill... although i never lost control...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Print
Jump to: