The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:33:14 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: YOU ARE INFECTED!  (Read 26083 times)
Succubus

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2009, 11:24:36 AM »

from   []
to   []
date   Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 10:02 AM

DEAR RECEIVER,
You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so
technologically advanced in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus.
Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this
mail to everyone you know.
Thank you very much for helping us.

-Taliban hacker.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »

havn't seen this one n a while... good thing I was just about to flat'n reload my pc anyways..

Exousia
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

d**nit! I just got done fixing it too! Oh, well, here I go....
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »

Oh no! Another Taliban virus! Thats the third one just this week... I need to get some antivirus software because my nortons isn't doing so good....... 10

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Exousia
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 10:42:33 PM »

I think the only sure protection against a manual virus is to remove your visual receptors, thereby eliminating your ability to read the instructions, or by removing your manual manipulators, thereby eliminating your ability to carry them out.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »

Did you just ask me to poke out my own eyes? Hmmmmm 21 where did I put my pen???...... Ahhh there it is......*squish* *poke* ....................... owwhhwwehw nmow I casn't swee whjat I asm tyupinhg........ dead

Exousia
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 11:34:54 PM »

Muahahahahahaha!  13
HJ®
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 11:41:09 PM »

Does nobody see the racism spread throughout this topic?  13
Exousia
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 11:44:35 PM »

Does nobody see the racism spread throughout this topic?  13

If you close your eyes it can't see you, so it isn't there. You could also remove your visual receptors and it won't be there anymore.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

I think the only sure protection against a manual virus is to remove your visual receptors, thereby eliminating your ability to read the instructions, or by removing your manual manipulators, thereby eliminating your ability to carry them out.
May I just take of my external visual receptors? It doesnt hurt as much to remove the glasses.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Exousia
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »

May I just take of my external visual receptors? It doesnt hurt as much to remove the glasses.

If they've been used to see any part of the manual virus, however, you must smash them with a hammer.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »

If they've been used to see any part of the manual virus, however, you must smash them with a hammer.

All these commands, I think you must manufacure Taliban viril. Because of you I'm now leagally blind (I went and saw my optomitrist [maby saw is the wrong word] and he said I have 0/20 vision], I have to buy a new pair of glasses, and I'm chained in every way possible to my chair and the wall. I even have my mouth covered with tape so I can't tell my computer what to do. I have a friend type everything I say to him in morse code by tapping my toes together.  wallbash

Exousia
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »

Original text...

You see as well at twenty feet as the average person sees at zero feet? You have super human sight now, bud.

Due to dyslexia, I got the numbers reversed, but the idea is still the same: 0/20 is extreme far-sightedness while 20/200 is legally blind so you may be more 20/infinity is what you were going for. :P
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:45:06 PM by Exousia » Logged
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »

Can you believe that I had to explain this joke to a girl at work this morning? What makes it especially sad is that I work for an IT company...  slap

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »

Original text...

You see as well at twenty feet as the average person sees at zero feet? You have super human sight now, bud.

Due to dyslexia, I got the numbers reversed, but the idea is still the same: 0/20 is extreme far-sightedness while 20/200 is legally blind so you may be more 20/infinity is what you were going for. :P

ohhh,.......uh my friend must have mistyped it cause I told him in morse code to put 20/infinity...... hmm

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: