The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 11:19:53 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: The Corrupted Wish Game  (Read 49313 times)
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »

I wish it was possible to win the wishing game...
granted, i win and you place last.
i wish that this game's wishes were real
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »

Granted, but everyone (well almost everyone) who plays this game dies (from pervious wishes) so you are left all alone and can't make any wishes because someone else needs to say a wish...  13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish that everyone but me would stop posting wishes!  4

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 09:07:29 AM »

granted, everyone attacks your server repeatedly because you killed this thread.
i wish that i could control time
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 06:39:44 PM »

Granted, and when you go into the past you create an impossible situiation so the universe fixes itself by killing you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could fly!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:52:06 PM by Sin15698 » Logged

jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »

Granted, and when you go into the past you creat an impossible situiation so the universe fixes itself by killing you

i wish i had no wish
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

Granted, you have no wish
Now back to my wish:
I wish I could fly!

jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 06:54:10 PM »

Granted, and when you go into the past you create an impossible situiation so the universe fixes itself by killing you

I wish you woulden't wish for the same wish 2 times.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 06:55:30 PM »

Granted, but nobody has given me my wish.
Now, back to my wish:
I wish I could fly!

jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(you granted you own wish)

I wish you woulden't wish for the same wish 3 times.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »

Granted...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish jimmi33 knew how to play this game....

jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 06:09:52 PM »

Sorry, nobody on Earth can grant you THAT wish  16

I wish for Terry Goodkind to write another book.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 02:37:39 PM »

Me too..... 10
I wish I could read minds...

Exousia
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »

Granted, but you can't stop yourself from reading all minds all at once! It's a never-ending torrent of raw thought that screams at you in the night, shrieking like a cage of howler monkeys in heat, garbled like so much rotting refuse poured out into the landfill of your mind. Unable to sleep for days, unable to decipher any individual thought from the chaos, you stumble around drunkenly screaming at people to stop thinking until your neighbors call the cops. The cops gently take you to an asylum where you are locked up for your own safety. There, in a padded cell, unable to sleep without the strongest of drugs, you rot from the inside out. They put you in a straight jacket to prevent you from clawing at your head and wrists in a feeble effort to kill yourself to relieve the torture. You spend the rest of your life there, a hideous, twisted, tormented creature.

-=-

I wish sometimes that my imagination weren't so vivid.

No, more seriously, I wish for the ability to cause people to void their bowels with a mere thought.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »

That was a very mean death you gave me  2

Granted? (What do you mean by void? 19 ) Well, I'll take a guess...
As you walk aroud causeing people to void their bowels you eventually come across a witch who has placed mirrors about her mind and when you move your thoughts to make her void her bowels it rebounds and causes you to void your bowels instead. She then cast a vile spell over you so everytime you try to do it again it just happens on yourself. Then embaressed beyond belife because you keep voiding your bowels you eventually comit suicide.

I wish Exousia's imagination of my death wasn't so vivid, he might actually be planning something  21

Exousia
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 06:42:51 PM »

Granted!

I lose my ability to write vividly and stop writing novels, thereby losing my income from that source.

Hey! That hurt me more than you!  4

Oh, "void their bowels" is a polite way of saying "crap their pants."

You then lose the ability to see my posts... By having your eyes pop out of your skull!  laugh

-=-

I wish that none of these wishes were ever granted!  7
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Jump to: