The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 06:39:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Group Declaration and Contact Info for Round 3  (Read 12605 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2009, 05:14:10 PM »

This way people can easily find groups and hopefully this will help groups become more dominate.  After all several people working towards a single goal is more powerful than a single person working towards the same goal.

I will update this list whenever I see new/updated info replied to this thread.

Code:
Group                         Contact             Recruiting              Requirements
SGP/Six Gun Productions       Ebolla              No                     To be declared prior to end of Round 3
Linux/Linux                           Jernau Gurgeh Yes                    Linux user prefered
OG/Original Gangster            Hatejacket       Yes                    Played during Round 1

I apologize for the lack of updates.  I haven't been able to do much since like day 2 of this round.

I will be updating this thread daily starting Monday.

PS
Triadian = /uberfailtroll
PSS
Triadian welcome back if you are finally over getting your butt kicked and throwing a tantrum. If not well then I hope you do come back soon.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 11:54:29 PM by virus man » Logged

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
hdemandant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

So how do i join a group?, and what are the benefits?
Jernau Gurgeh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:20:22 AM »

My group is called Linux, and I'd like it if some more Linux users would join. Together we can defeat the windbags :-)

Anyway, the goal is to have fun, and share tips and strategies, files, and so forth.

I use Ubuntu, by the way. I've used various distros over the past decade or so, and this one is just so easy to set up, and stuff just works. Take that,  12 (Red Hat) :-)

I think our group should remain members of the True Light faction, because its anti-corporatism aligns with the original Linux spirit. Of course, lots of mega-corporations nowadays run Linux, so this is open for debate.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 06:24:29 AM by Jernau Gurgeh » Logged
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »

Ubuntu ftw!! Though i gotta say...I HATE GNOME! the new KDE just looks so d**n good 1

Sorry for hijacking 19

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »

My group is called Linux, and I'd like it if some more Linux users would join. Together we can defeat the windbags :-)

Anyway, the goal is to have fun, and share tips and strategies, files, and so forth.

I use Ubuntu, by the way. I've used various distros over the past decade or so, and this one is just so easy to set up, and stuff just works. Take that,  12 (Red Hat) :-)

I think our group should remain members of the True Light faction, because its anti-corporatism aligns with the original Linux spirit. Of course, lots of mega-corporations nowadays run Linux, so this is open for debate.

Ah ha....A group to target....the more the merrier...See ya soon!!!   bodyguard
Jernau Gurgeh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »

Ubuntu ftw!! Though i gotta say...I HATE GNOME! the new KDE just looks so d**n good 1

Sorry for hijacking 19

I don't use Gnome either. Kubuntu and Xubuntu FTW!
Jernau Gurgeh

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »

What did I ever do to you? You seem convinced that I did something to you last round. In reality, it was some Gold member who changed his server name and description to masquerade as me, so I get the blame for his actions!  2

(edit: quote tunnels don't work)

(edit:) About half of my group's members are total noobs who wouldn't know Linux the Operating System from Linux the laundry detergent, or so it seems. (And yes, there are pictures on the intarwebs of Linux laundry detergent.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 06:56:30 PM by Jernau Gurgeh » Logged
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »

What did I ever do to you? You seem convinced that I did something to you last round. In reality, it was some Gold member who changed his server name and description to masquerade as me, so I get the blame for his actions!  2

(edit: quote tunnels don't work)

(edit:) About half of my group's members are total noobs who wouldn't know Linux the Operating System from Linux the laundry detergent, or so it seems. (And yes, there are pictures on the intarwebs of Linux laundry detergent.)

Maybe you should go back to here:.

http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1554.0

and re-examine the evidence.     bodyguard
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »

Hmm .. could it be that it is he who hacked me yesterday killing all my missions?  bodyguard
Jernau Gurgeh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »

Hmm .. could it be that it is he who hacked me yesterday killing all my missions?  bodyguard

I most certainly did not. I guess I'm going to have to get a lawyer in here...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:24:25 PM by Jernau Gurgeh » Logged
Jernau Gurgeh

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »

My client is innocent, your honor. The crime must have been perpetrated by some Gold member who changed his server name and description to match my client's, framing him.

Also, according to the statute of limitations, the crime has taken place in an older round, and is no longer valid. I request this case to be dismissed, your honor.
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 03:03:21 AM »

My client is innocent, your honor. The crime must have been perpetrated by some Gold member who changed his server name and description to match my client's, framing him.

Also, according to the statute of limitations, the crime has taken place in an older round, and is no longer valid. I request this case to be dismissed, your honor.

I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations doesn't include rounds of HP in its listings i therefore note that you are attempting to create a miscarriage of justice and may even be charged with perjury.

i urge you to think very carefully and either confess to the crime or be aware that the court will not look favourably to someone who has attempted deception
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »

I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations doesn't include rounds of HP in its listings i therefore note that you are attempting to create a miscarriage of justice and may even be charged with perjury.

i urge you to think very carefully and either confess to the crime or be aware that the court will not look favourably to someone who has attempted deception
laugh

Nice one Triadian

Hatejacket (iPhone)

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 05:41:07 PM »

The OG's

(Original Gangsters)

New group for old members who have been around since round 1 with no exceptions.

Main goals include sharing software, gathering intel and sharing IPs. Depending on the circumstance, we will defend ourselves and our group mates at any cost.

If you have been around since the game's inception and you are ready to make a name for yourself, shoot me a pm.

I am using this account because my main s/n has characters I can't use on my iPhone. Emi fix it pls!
LordWicked

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 03:11:58 AM »

The OG's

(Original Gangsters)

New group for old members who have been around since round 1 with no exceptions.

Main goals include sharing software, gathering intel and sharing IPs. Depending on the circumstance, we will defend ourselves and our group mates at any cost.

If you have been around since the game's inception and you are ready to make a name for yourself, shoot me a pm.

Does it counts of you played during the first round, quit for the sake of school, and came back halfway the second round?
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: