The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 20, 2024, 12:21:51 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Group Declaration and Contact Info for Round 3  (Read 12682 times)
kriszke

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 07:12:23 AM »

Good luck.
HJ®
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 11:27:30 AM »

Considering I've been away on hiatus, I should be able to make an exception, huh?
LordWicked

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

Then you might as well sign me up ^^

Though I'm still a total noob when it comes to a good 'built' order.  10
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »

The OG's

(Original Gangsters)

New group for old members who have been around since round 1 with no exceptions.

Main goals include sharing software, gathering intel and sharing IPs. Depending on the circumstance, we will defend ourselves and our group mates at any cost.

If you have been around since the game's inception and you are ready to make a name for yourself, shoot me a pm.

Does it counts of you played during the first round, quit for the sake of school, and came back halfway the second round?
it probably depends on if you actually did anything that round, lots of people came, played for an hour, then quit.
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 07:51:19 PM »

Just bumping this thread to say SGP is no longer recruiting, recruitment was closed at the round start, so people please don't waste time applying (we've had over 30 newbie applications over the last week!) as we will no longer be sending out explanation mails with the rejections. Just a heads up 1

The main post needs editing too, that is if this thread continues to be used.

Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 02:07:41 AM »

Just bumping this thread to say SGP is no longer recruiting, recruitment was closed at the round start, so people please don't waste time applying (we've had over 30 newbie applications over the last week!) as we will no longer be sending out explanation mails with the rejections. Just a heads up 1

Mmmmm how the hell can i get my spy alt into the group then ?????

DISCLAIMER : for those SGP with the labotomy THIS IS A JOKE !!!!!!!
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 03:27:04 AM »

Mmmmm how the hell can i get my spy alt into the group then ?????

DISCLAIMER : for those SGP with the labotomy THIS IS A JOKE !!!!!!!
laugh laugh laugh

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 11:54:44 PM »

Updated

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2009, 10:50:04 PM »

Ahh Ebolla, always posting just before i come back to the game. Any way i have a group now and we are looking for more people, but only people in the top 100 at least. Preferably higher.. but alas i never can get what i want so i will work with what i can get.. all they have to do is send me a in game mail with their rank and i will either accept them or deny them.  with out a explanation letter.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: