The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 05:47:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: SGP's Statement of Intent  (Read 19224 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: May 15, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »

SGP has been recreated.  SGP membership is considered classified and will not be given out.  All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP. (Due to our Goals of which have been stated which includes testing out NEW FEATURES, bolded and capped for those to dimwitted to understand, yes our members shall be known.  However since the majority of us are gold and we are specifically using different names on all software it will still provide a way to keep our servers unknown.)

SGP's goals for R3.
Thoroughly test out the new features just as we did in R1 which includes verifying any bugs we come across for repeatability prior to notification to Titam.  If after reporting the bug to Titam there is no response after 48 hours then they will be posted in the bugs section along with full steps to recreate the bug as well as the initial report sent to Titam.  This is purely for accountability.

Thoroughly test out the new client that SGP is working on for hopeful deployment in time for R4.

We have not decided yet on if we will be pro-rev or pro-faith.

We will aggressively protect our assets.  This is fair warning for all.

We will provide a full disclosure of our tactics at the end of R3.

We will not be accepting any new members for R3.  If someone leaves for whatever reason then that spot will remain empty.

Any questions or comments regarding SGP should be directed to me (Ebolla) <Just to point out this statement to which I had received no questions nor comments regarding SGP through prior SGP stated means>
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:32:38 AM by virus man » Logged

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »

All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP.

Dang, you broke another of your statements 1
Right now I can name 6 of your members ...
LordWicked

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »

Yup, we can name a few.... Check the top Ranking  12
Hatejacket (iPhone)

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 03:43:08 PM »

That's a rather generic statement. Historically if you're looking for SGP members, that's where you look 1

I am using this account because my main s/n has characters I can't use on my iPhone. Emi fix it pls!
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »

All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP.

Dang, you broke another of your statements 1
Right now I can name 6 of your members ...
WE didn't break any statements. The update allowed for the naming. Think before you post 19

That's a rather generic statement. Historically if you're looking for SGP members, that's where you look 1
Hit the nail right on the head there HJ  7
Hope to see you up here with us too, would be just like old times. (even though i was a late-entry)

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 04:15:28 PM »

so the statement
SGP has been recreated.  SGP membership is considered classified and will not be given out.  All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP.

is not really a statement? they way I see it, displaying that you are part of sgp is the same thing as telling people you are affiliated with it.

also, hj, I think you should look at the HOF before making more posts like that...

jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »

Eh, Gs 059 - leave them their fun 1
They are trying to convince themself more then us.
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »

so the statement
SGP has been recreated.  SGP membership is considered classified and will not be given out.  All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP.

is not really a statement? they way I see it, displaying that you are part of sgp is the same thing as telling people you are affiliated with it.

Are you really this demented in real life gs? Do yourself a favour and read the previous post again. You are making no sense whatsoever. You cannot choose whether or not to have the tag displayed on your name, therefore, i will repeat myself. SGP did not break any statement. End of.

jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »

Now who is not making any sense?

Well, you CAN choose to join the official created group (and get the tag) or not - you can still be in SGP and work with other members without joining the official group. You can also CHOOSE to create official group or not - so yes - by creating the group and joining it you do officially announce membership in the group. Therefor - breaking the starting statement 1

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »

Why don't you stop nit-picking and go back to your missions. I dont have the time nor patience, and besides, when did any of us ever have to answer to you? or anyone else for that matter?

You forgot all about the underlying matter here...SGP MADE THE STATEMENT, who is saying we havn't changed it? Ebolla hasn't posted here yet so maybe he hasn't had time to change it...you ever think about that?

jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 04:51:11 PM »

laugh
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »

laugh

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »

The world would be too perfect if people didn't have a difference of opinion.

So....

laugh

Hatejacket (iPhone)

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »

The world would be too perfect if people didn't have a difference of opinion.

So....

laugh

I am using this account because my main s/n has characters I can't use on my iPhone. Emi fix it pls!
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 12:02:16 AM »

how is that a difference of opinion?

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: