The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 04:12:43 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Group representation in IRC  (Read 2074 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »

I would like to have each group leader either reply here or PM me who YOU want as your representative in IRC.

Now what does this mean?  Each group will have 1 person who will be an OP in #THPChat
They will have to agree to the rules so that there is no abuse.  Their jobs will primarily be to maintain the peace and the OPs will moderate the channel when Titam is there so there can be a smooth Q&A with him.   I will be getting with him when I see him in channel to set things up on his end as well as putting up a schedule for the OPs to be there when he is there etc.

My goals are to provide a fun and enjoyable environment for us to hang out in and to provide a constructive environment when Titam is there to provide Q&A time.  As such the rules will be geared towards that.

This is also the perfect time for suggestions as to what rules and what penalties to setup.   You are the community and I want your feedback and assistance to make this IRC Channel become the one to rule all THP IRC Channels!  ;)

Oh and yes Triadian turned the channel over to me tonight since I originally ran the old channel.  He will stay on as an OP unless he decides not to.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: