The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 04:58:09 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: # Donn  (Read 15220 times)
Exousia
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 12:34:36 AM »

Interesting. Yet, as I expected.

Also, OUCH!

The "just another player" in me would argue further, claiming that you've stereotyped SGP members in general, yet you would attempt to pick one or two of us out of the crowd, as if to pull us away from our family.

However, the moderator in me sees this as thread derailment, so I cannot in good conscience continue.  16
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 02:15:55 AM »

Ok Triadian now = /uberfail.

I gotta say Triadian, thank you for giving me a day of laughter.   And all this time I thought your respected me so I showed you as much in return.  Ah oh well.   Hopefully in the next day or 2 I can get back to playing.  stupid RL bs /sigh

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 06:04:58 AM »

Ok Triadian now = /uberfail.

I gotta say Triadian, thank you for giving me a day of laughter.   And all this time I thought your respected me so I showed you as much in return.  Ah oh well.   Hopefully in the next day or 2 I can get back to playing.  stupid RL bs /sigh

not quite sure how i uberfail, when your the one with all the errors of knowledge.

@exousia its true that one or two bad apples can turn the whole crop bad. as for derailment it was already on a SGP rail when i joined in. but i agree - no more comments regarding SGP will come from me in this thread.
Exousia
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 01:56:05 PM »

Swing and a miss.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: