The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:27:02 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Add to Group-Db  (Read 5773 times)
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:20 AM »

I feel you should implement a new button in the IP Database where it says "With selected:   "
   It would be Add to Group Database so you could easily add IPs from your own database to the group list, this would make sharing servers between groups quicker, as the system in place at the minute (Copying and pasting each IP) is just time consuming rather than being actually incremental to the gameplay.

At the moment i bet some of the less active groups have basically empty group databases, with the new button you could even do it with selected, meaning you add add multiple IPs at once and quickly.

Oh and if they could disappear from the list when the server changes IP, that would be great  laugh
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 09:04:13 AM by DeltA-9.1 » Logged

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 05:45:00 AM »

I feel you should implement a new button in the IP Database where it says "With selected:   "
   It would be Add to Group Database so you could easily add IPs from your own database to the group list, this would make sharing servers between groups quicker, as the system in place at the minute (Copying and pasting each IP) is just time consuming rather than being actually incremental to the gameplay.

At the moment i bet some of the less active groups have basically empty group databases, with the new button you could even do it with selected, meaning you add add multiple IPs at once and quickly.

Oh and if they could disappear from the list when the server changes IP, that would be great  laugh

Keep ctrl pressed while clicking on the table cell for the IP you want to copy, press ctrl+c, go to wordpad or notepad, press ctrn+v. go to the ip list add form, go to notepad, select one ip by using shift+home or shift+end, press ctrl+x, go to the browser, fill the ip by pressing ctrl+v while filling the form

;)
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:02:57 AM »

Thus proving my point, not having a button that does this feature, is just time consuming, results in the DB not being used as much

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 12:00:45 AM »

Been suggested multiple times.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 10:11:33 AM »

Been suggested multiple times.

I want to add to this suggestion a bit
How about a 'Bookmark IP'
That way we can have a section of regular IPs

Sort of like the Group DB, with being able to add a note and make it enemy/neutral/friendly, but just for you, especially if you're a lone wolf  bodyguard

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 03:38:26 AM »

Stop making my thread sad else nobody will ever listen to me </3

And bontrose, learn to change your d**n IP
:D

hehe, he already knows how to do so! laugh laugh

Ouch, forgot to post the URL of the post.

http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1642.msg19902#msg19902
http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1642.msg19904#msg19904
.... and another one on the same thread ;)
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »

I already seen that thread ;]
Although tis lies, his IP remains forever bound within my DB

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: