The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 10:51:40 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Operating Systems, Player Levels, Patches, Delete Overload  (Read 10199 times)
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »

Yeah out with it! nunu

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 03:50:55 AM »

as much i hate to do this - we had a important update by emi a week or so ago - its just no-one knew about it :P
Well seeing as it appears you have insider info do you have any particulars about this update you would like to share with the rest of the class??  bodyguard

update ??? what update ????

i know nothing i is from barcelona.....

erm .... i'm under a NDA......

erm.... i was joking ????

erm .... exploits cant be discussed ....

erm .... if the sky is blue why do people argue its black at night ?

erm .... i'll plead the 5th on this one.

any or all - take ya pick.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 04:07:42 PM »

as much i hate to do this - we had a important update by emi a week or so ago - its just no-one knew about it :P
Well seeing as it appears you have insider info do you have any particulars about this update you would like to share with the rest of the class??  bodyguard

update ??? what update ????

i know nothing i is from barcelona.....

erm .... i'm under a NDA......

erm.... i was joking ????

erm .... exploits cant be discussed ....

erm .... if the sky is blue why do people argue its black at night ?

erm .... i'll plead the 5th on this one.

any or all - take ya pick.

ill take

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »

And I will take that now IP change cost has been theoretically changed to 1000AP :(

Perhaps I have not noticed it before and it has been running for a looooong time.....

Exploiting?? Well, now IP change is so limited that makes players considerer to use rev and trade with others for soft before breaking and forcing someone else to change IP.

At least I would do. Would you make so?
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »

players considerer to use rev and trade with others for soft before breaking and forcing someone else to change IP.

i know alpa-9 tried to force someone to let a download finish. they asked me to help so i did! as i hate people who think they are so big that they can pressurise the small fry.

if anyone else is having trouble - let me know and i'll come and try to help out. although i cant guarantee it will stop, we will at least get some revenge in the process.

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »

players considerer to use rev and trade with others for soft before breaking and forcing someone else to change IP.

i know alpha-9 tried to force someone to let a download finish. they asked me to help so i did! as i hate people who think they are so big that they can pressurise the small fry.

if anyone else is having trouble - let me know and i'll come and try to help out. although i cant guarantee it will stop, we will at least get some revenge in the process.

Heheh thats exactly the point, inject phear into them  4 13

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »

Author      Topic: A revival of the OS discussion with regards to EX, and Brock  (Read 3 times)
RobberBaronVirus.ver.9

~OTN~

RobberBaronVirus.ver.9@live.com neceronthegolden lapsleyks
View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Online)

A revival of the OS discussion with regards to EX, and Brock
« on: Today at 11:59:51 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I do have A  question though what happens when the high level players complete all the npc missions do we turn to hacking eachother or do we get to make missions (ie the code planter and retriever).
Also maybe if this will interest sir E make a platinum account where a player can upgrade to The highest OS available. with a basic set of all the software. of course this would cost significantly more than the gold account but im sure some players would be willing to pay more to get it plus add some special features. (ie. even higher speed increase. for encrypt decrypt upload download times). Im sure that some of us woul pay a little more thomas jefferson to get these features rather than languishing for 55555hours just to download a faith antivirus. and yes you read that right 55555hours.
SEE THIS LINK TO FIND OUT WHAT IM ASKING ABOUT    http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1742.0
   Report to moderator   Logged

in reponse to this post by a new player

1. post in the old topic, not a new one

2. more missions get generated

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: