The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 02:48:08 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Player Created Missions  (Read 5485 times)
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« on: July 03, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »

This is another one of the things that popped into my head. I was thinking, and players should be able to create missions and assign rewards. It will be another way of interaction between players and increases the level of cooperation. For example I want a spyware removed, I could create a mission, designate an IP, and a target file. It will create a service type of thing and if you want to add a tax to prevent abuse you can do so. Or you can add a job area. Example is someone has a high AV and is willing to disinfect something they can create a form and players who need something disinfected can hire him with pay. Idea is to be able to ask for someone to do something for you with a reward. Also you can take the money directly from the bank.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 12:32:00 AM »

Bounty Hunting  21

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 12:32:49 AM »

its beeen sugested before.

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 12:44:33 AM »

its beeen sugested before.
Ohh.. was it taken into consideration?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 04:24:07 AM »

not realy, the main reasons being possible abuse of multi accounts.

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 04:30:56 AM »

not realy, the main reasons being possible abuse of multi accounts.
Ah lame =S

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 05:42:28 AM »

maybe make it so only people above say... 30?50? power level can assign missions?>

or assign rewards proportional to power level?

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 07:26:51 AM »

maybe make it so only people above say... 30?50? power level can assign missions?>

or assign rewards proportional to power level?
sounds like a good way to even it out. But dunno it'll be up to sir emi. I'd like player missions.. it'll be something new, as well as a chat box in the main website.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »

one small problem, for that you'd have to give your i.p. address, which would be a problem, how about it would automatically still take up space on your "hidden" server, while also being in your "public server, who's i.p. address would be given out

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

one small problem, for that you'd have to give your i.p. address, which would be a problem, how about it would automatically still take up space on your "hidden" server, while also being in your "public server, who's i.p. address would be given out
probably have to think of a way to do this..

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: