The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 16, 2024, 04:50:44 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Clans  (Read 3952 times)
ceaseer

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2008, 10:52:48 AM »

Would really love to see a addon that would allow hackers to unite and work together.

Lets add Clans

Anyone can start a clan. People within the same clan cannot log into another clan members server. (so no attacking other clan members). But, clan members will want to share software. Create a clan only server that costs a lot of HPD 1

However, the clan leader has to approve clan members access to the server to prevent hackers from joining just to get the software. The clan will also have a safe bank where funds can be deposited but not withdrawn, used to buy the clan server and upgrade its hardware.

Besides a clan leader there should be admins that can act as leader in case leader goes on vacation or quits.

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »

suggested before =P

siremi wanted it to be a single-player affair for the time being, he might introduce it later though.

there's nothing wrong with forming one, it just can't be *official* yet as it were.

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »

I wouldnt mind a clan system. Thats why I formed former UHA. Too bad it cant survive. Too many things just stops when Im on vacation.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 01:34:09 PM »

there wouldn't need to be clans, maybe just a loose collection of friends (meaning we need buddy list!) working together, i work with another person sometimes

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 01:50:04 PM »

there wouldn't need to be clans, maybe just a loose collection of friends (meaning we need buddy list!) working together, i work with another person sometimes
Yeah but a clan/friends list/a partner, would be very nice additions to player cooperation and interaction. That is what HP is lacking at the moment.. cooperation.. I don't like playing alone and it's probably the number one reason most players stop playing games.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 02:27:46 PM »

yeah, after a while you learn all there is to learn and it just sucks >.<, playing with others adds a new aspect to games

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

yeah, after a while you learn all there is to learn and it just sucks >.<, playing with others adds a new aspect to games
Yepp, i have a lot more i want to do before I leave  5

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: