The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 17, 2024, 09:10:24 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Hello, I'm Sir Emi  (Read 40717 times)
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »

same thing just sea theme man

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »

I know what it's about, I have a good friend that still palys it and always places.

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

top 10 or top 100?

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »

1st

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:56 PM »

wow

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
JacobPhoenix

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »

Hiyas ^_^ Sir Emi, and yush this is definitely one of the best hacker games i played, though i haven';t played for the longest time i can't remember how long though... i tried a few other hacker games out there, namely Cypher, Cyberstryke, HackerForever and slavehack (hoping i don't get in trouble, not using links just names.) each had some nice features but nothing too concrete that i wanted to stay with it.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 01:56:53 PM »

Hiyas ^_^ Sir Emi, and yush this is definitely one of the best hacker games i played, though i haven';t played for the longest time i can't remember how long though... i tried a few other hacker games out there, namely Cypher, Cyberstryke, HackerForever and slavehack (hoping i don't get in trouble, not using links just names.) each had some nice features but nothing too concrete that i wanted to stay with it.

Yeah I tried those too, and they not really that good. The closest to the real hacker feeling would be Uplink but it's not multiplayer and we should surpass Uplink in features soon enough. What makes a great hacking experience is acting in real time to reach your goal while fighting the system administrator on the other side 1 Kind of like how it happens when you crack a server in HP and the other guy is online and trying to get rid of you 1

JacobPhoenix

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »

Yeah I tried those too, and they not really that good. The closest to the real hacker feeling would be Uplink but it's not multiplayer and we should surpass Uplink in features soon enough. What makes a great hacking experience is acting in real time to reach your goal while fighting the system administrator on the other side 1 Kind of like how it happens when you crack a server in HP and the other guy is online and trying to get rid of you 1

Yeah ^_^ the one thing i liked about Slavehack was the desktop feature, kinda added a sense of realizism, though it would be as if you were on a mac more so then unix or linux, and Cyberstryke has a nice bit where you see a grid map with various colored servers that when you enter you see various nodes such as CPU, Data and so on. Cypher has an interesting thing going where you can work in a PvP style multiplayer missions, though they are against others and nothing working with others.

would be interesting to see a mission that requires a 50/50 co-op to complete it instead of just against another person only, afterall not all hackers work against everyone. the original purpose was for people to get together and work together to crack the codes for software or other stuff and help each other out with things. all in all this is still the best hacker simulation i have found though.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 05:03:58 PM »

ive played slavehack and uplink. slavehack was more like solving riddles not actual hacking, hp is much better. uplink is awesome and nothing will surpass it.

JacobPhoenix

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2010, 01:01:11 AM »

ive played slavehack and uplink. slavehack was more like solving riddles not actual hacking, hp is much better. uplink is awesome and nothing will surpass it.

Agreed, though the only thing i did like and only a minor bit was just the desktop layout thing, if they changed it from a mac layout to a linux one then i would have liked it a little more, it still wasn't that good though.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2010, 09:01:06 AM »

slave hack i just sit around and let ppl install virri as long as they upload new softs

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
norill

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2010, 11:28:57 AM »

i didnt even use that desktop layout

JacobPhoenix

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 03:05:51 PM »

i mostly just sat around letting the spam mailer do it's thing.... it was rather boring most the time. but the desktop was really the only thing about it that was mildly interesting, short of that i was ready to quit the game shortly after the first day.
Exousia
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2010, 08:16:35 PM »

You pretty much have to be doing nothing but playing that game 24/7 to get anywhere near the top ten. Gets rather tedious.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2010, 08:41:31 AM »

makes you wonder how many quit players they have

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: