The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:20:34 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: IP Database Bounce  (Read 17644 times)
Hatejacket
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 10:46:30 AM »

this was not a comleate loss.

we wanted something, we tested it, and now we have new respect for the old way

Not really....
Do you get a buzz out of talking rubbish or is it just for your post count?  atention

What about you? I have a feeling we aren't going to get along, Mr. Alpha-9.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »

I don't care, Mr.RageJacket  14

Hatejacket
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 10:55:06 AM »

I don't care, Mr.RageJacket  14

You really haven't been around too long then ;)
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 10:58:43 AM »

I just figure no matter what I do you wont like me, as my group opposes [OG] and you are a jacket of hate regardless... If i was a sock of semen i'm sure you wouldn't try me on  21

You really aren't up-to-date on recent times  13

Also what's with Brok ruling OG's roost anyway, he's been in this less time than I have  confused2

Hatejacket
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »

I just figure no matter what I do you wont like me, as my group opposes [OG] and you are a jacket of hate regardless... If i was a sock of semen i'm sure you wouldn't try me on  21

I created OG, but I don't run what it is today. I'm simply there because it's my baby. I'll be creating a new group soon. Regardless, you're right, I'll be faithful to them. It's a code of honor that you just don't break. Thanks for telling me though, as if I needed another reason to play with my trigger finger.

That wasn't my issue anyways. You seem to like to throw jabs like the one in this topic, and for what? To get a boost out of YOUR post count? Hypocrit. We will most certainly have some fun.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »

That was an ongoing thing with bontrose actually, and my posts are usually more sensical, to me at least  7
Clearly you've not been around much.

Plus i don't give two craps about my post count, I just enjoy replying.   wallbash

Hatejacket
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »

Well that's nice, but why present your little soap opera to the forums - specifically the updates forum where newer players are much more likely to read.

You don't seem to care all that much about looking like an not a very nice person either. Well, that means we have one thing in common.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »

Bc jacket..HP boring if not for forum soaps.

I created OG, but I don't run what it is today. I'm simply there because it's my baby. I'll be creating a new group soon. Regardless, you're right, I'll be faithful to them. It's a code of honor that you just don't break. Thanks for telling me though, as if I needed another reason to play with my trigger finger.

That wasn't my issue anyways. You seem to like to throw jabs like the one in this topic, and for what? To get a boost out of YOUR post count?.  Hypocrit We will most certainly have some fun.

And if you started OG then maybe thats why most think they do what they want and can get away with it.. and aren't you..where did you get involved in the topic?? POST COUNT... Hypocrite..lol...And I don't care about post count..lol..I know ill have plenty by the time im done...

/quote]
You really haven't been around too long then ;)

You really haven't been here...Not that Ive seen..you being here 1 year ago doesn't matter...Games different..tactics are different....
Thing have changed...Ive been here what 4 weeks or less .and learned things where different when u where playing..things have already changed since ive been here...But maybe that bc i came..who knows..Seems i did make HP more interesting..As im sure you will....and already made friend or enemy with most people.. Started my Own Group DoS  (was number 2 group until i and a couple others left it for GoS)... to get to know the Ropes Now in GoS bc of (well be truthful brok or maybe kel UNSURE..lol) ..To many Processes being stopped..

Either way.. Your really aren't up to date on HP..So keep the finger off the trigger..Not the best Idea..Next set or this one....You and alpha need to play nice..lol
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »

Don't blame me Wolf.  I doubt it was Kel either who was killing lots of processes.

No use in that... Unless I am just screwing with Alpha.   bodyguard

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »

well i caught kel...and u already messaged me and told me u thought i was alpha another time it happend...but its mainly the barons activation stopping that bugs me...which i understand they are 2 v1 but i need my HPD too.... 10

Hatejacket
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 10:01:59 PM »

Oh Wolf. You're so funny.

1. I don't give a crap about my post count. 900 posts, 10,000 posts, it doesn't make a difference to me.

2. I know way more people than you do, and it's not too hard to get filled in on the details.

3. You really really don't know who I am. I'll be as arrogant as I want to be, and your words mean jack squat to me. My actions will speak louder.
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 10:19:57 PM »

well i caught kel...and u already messaged me and told me u thought i was alpha another time it happend...but its mainly the barons activation stopping that bugs me...which i understand they are 2 v1 but i need my HPD too.... 10

You need HPD?

Exousia
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 10:47:24 PM »

lolwut
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 02:11:27 AM »

1. I don't give a crap about my post count. 900 posts, 10,000 posts, it doesn't make a difference to me.

2. I know way more people than you do, and it's not too hard to get filled in on the details.

3. You really really don't know who I am. I'll be as arrogant as I want to be, and your words mean jack squat to me. My actions will speak louder.

See why the anger..
1,   I know U DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT..Duh...ur almost at 1k...lol it was a joke...i apolgize
2, You might know more but wasnt my point...
3, I dont Know you really...Be arrogant..Makes you the ass...And i know my words mean jacket squat to you...Really don't care.
....you made your comment and I made my comment and i dont really seem to care either...lol
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:13:48 AM by WolfDoc » Logged
Hatejacket
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 02:21:28 AM »

See why the anger..
1,   I know U DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT..Duh...ur almost at 1k...lol it was a joke...i apolgize
2, You might know more but wasnt my point...
3, I dont Know you really...Be arrogant..Makes you the ass...And i know my words mean jacket squat to you...Really don't care.
....you made your comment and I made my comment and i dont really seem to care either...lol

Haha, we finally agree on something.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: