The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 05:25:17 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Baron bombing  (Read 3361 times)
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2010, 01:57:39 PM »

I was thinking, barons need BW to run, but if you malware a server with a baron on it, it'll still generate the same income, what i'm suggesting is to make the income directly correlative to the bandwidth on the server, so basically you could malware bomb a baron server and damage the income directly, this would stop them from being dead servers, take some power away from the barons, and make malware bombing more useful other than to grieve  19

Exousia
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 03:45:08 PM »

Sounds good.

I was under the impression, back in the beginning, that insufficient BW would prevent a virus from working at all, but that has yet to be the case.
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »

I like the idea of scaling income to the bandwidth...  Would be a good way destroy their income by bombing their way to starter server status...

Don't like the idea of totally killing their virii/ or stopping it from running at all.  Would be too easier to grieve someone just by dropping a single .1 malware with 1 hour on it.

Off Topic  shifty:
I would also like to see the ability to research 'Upgrade Patches to existing running virii.  that way we could install a small version and then start researching upgrades for that file.  Would be good for all virii and not just the barons. 

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 05:02:06 PM »

Interesting idea...

Offtopic: I just accidentally destroyed my own baron in  atired stupur  confused2

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 03:27:25 PM »

ouch try using coffee

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: