The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 12:03:50 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A few sugestions  (Read 2225 times)
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2010, 09:10:08 AM »

I'd like to suggest putting a limit of one Malware (either Overload or Logic) per box.  I don't mind Malware (I've got over a hundred) but having dozens of them on a box seems a bit much.  It is starting to feel like SlaveHack with the goal of destroying each others servers... and not much hacking...

In addition, I would like to see more 'doable' missions against other players.  Currently we have delete missions (which take so long as to never get done) and disinfect the baron mission.

I would like to see us have the ability to install spam/fileshare on our own systems again.  But instead of targeting a faction we can set it up to target another IP.  This would allow us to steal HPD from other players as well as factions.

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »

would the virri leave the log XX hpd stolen by adware v.1 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx right?

possible scrambler software for when it makes that log and decoder for when it needs to be unscrambled(or just doesn't scramble if running)

would need to have admin access yes? also would either need to install virri  targeting one system or would study system.

all in all a good idea, just needs detail

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: