The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 12:21:52 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: HP Evolution NEWS - comments  (Read 51320 times)
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2008, 02:39:54 PM »

Hmmmm. . .  I feel a little sorry for True Light, but not enough to not want to nuke their servers. I mean, they unleashed Revelation, even if it was by accident, and they should understand that to protect the flow of information as we know it, their servers have to go.

On an unrelated note, I don't believe the attack on the file share server was commissioned by the Megacorps; that would mean HJ was working for them! No way that would ever happen. . . or would it? :P
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2008, 04:10:46 PM »

On an unrelated note, I don't believe the attack on the file share server was commissioned by the Megacorps; that would mean HJ was working for them! No way that would ever happen. . . or would it? :P

bum Bum BUM!

Can't wait  13

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2008, 06:25:10 PM »

Woah! I'm expecting factions!
Will we have data files, I just want them after exou made them seem so great XD
Exousia
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

Woah! I'm expecting factions!
Will we have data files, I just want them after exou made them seem so great XD

I'm running behind on my scripting of data file content due to work and school but I'm hoping I'm not the only one contributing material and that the update will come soon. There seems to be some more hot ideas floating around the suggestions section lately so let's not focus too much on the data liberation idea. (But I will be thrilled when my idea is implemented.  7 )
Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »

Among independent contractors, a new milestone has been reached today as the first V 1000+ software has been developed. A shiny new Password Protection system V 1039.17. The software value is estimated at 43,294,583 HPD. When we asked some of the people what they think about it, we received arguments like "I would buy hardware!", "They must be insane.", "Are you serious?".
Pfft... Jealousy!
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2008, 08:19:13 PM »

A very high profile private server containing dozens of File Share virii has been attacked in one of the largest group actions as of yet. The server is rumored to have amassed large amounts of HPD from the mega-corporation network. Rumors are that mega-corporations hired the attackers to disable to money making machine that was sucking up the corporation profits. A message from the owner hit by the attack stated "I can always build another!"

Sounds familiar!  laugh I read this somewhere, I know I did. Poor farm.  bodyguard
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2008, 08:22:13 PM »

I'd hate to be raistlin right now :D
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »

Well he can always recover. And that attack is a big big mark in HP History.
I call it atrocity.  12
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 09:37:07 PM »

Trust me We will find out just how deep Raistlin's pockets really are  shifty

Right now I am just waiting for the AP to regen to activate Remote Server Destruction.   AKA The Baby Tsar Pushka.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

I'd hate to be raistlin right now :D

Hahah. Don't worry, it ain't so bad being me. Those servers still have a loooooong way to go for recovery, though :P
Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »

Hahah. Don't worry, it ain't so bad being me.
Well, yeah, at least "the people" aren't ridiculing your accomplishments and calling you insane.   tomato  2
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 12:14:36 AM by Tiak » Logged
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2008, 02:08:18 AM »

Hahah. True, but honestly, I think it's a good kind of insane. I wouldn't mind a copy of that "insane" program, heheh.
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2008, 10:56:16 PM »

I don't know why you stopped doing the news, alot of people seemed to like it... but if you don't have time because you are working on updates I'm sure someone ingame could do it......

You could have an area were people could submit what happened that week in the game but have their name anymonus, and then whoever is doing the newscast can put it together and post it....

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2008, 05:48:01 PM »

I don't know why you stopped doing the news, alot of people seemed to like it... but if you don't have time because you are working on updates I'm sure someone ingame could do it......

You could have an area were people could submit what happened that week in the game but have their name anymonus, and then whoever is doing the newscast can put it together and post it....

Actually, yeah I am thinking on making this news agency server that will be available ingame.

Then the HP Evolution agency can hire reporters that are ingame players, and they can then edit / write news on a daily / weekly basis that will describe events and action and evolution of the game story.

So stay tuned for the HPE servers update 1

HJ®
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »

Hey! Awesome! That's JUST the update we need to fix HP!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to: