The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 07:58:44 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: HP Evolution NEWS - comments  (Read 51053 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »

thats because malware at this point in the game is like nuclear weapons, noone is willing to make the first strike for fear of repercusisons, and as such, noone considers it when thinking of these things.

I wouldn't say no one.  But the big problem is with the new cap on the BW for private servers.  It basically broke Malware until the high end game where hundreds have pipelines > 500 KB

well give the others some time to develop first, I don't think it would be fun for them is someone would force malware down their gateways when they are 20x times lower then the attackers power 1

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

but what about my presents on the npc servers  2

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

but what about my presents on the npc servers  2
I ate them o.o

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 05:33:17 PM »

oh?

*finds detonation switch*

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 01:46:42 PM »

Since Sir Emi has been so busy with updates to continue his story.

I just want to say that recent findings has shown Omnicron to start taking a interest in the younger hackers.   As such SGP is debating possibly taking the war to Omnicron and drive them down as we have done to True Light and Icarus.

Stay tuned for further insider information.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

I just want to say that recent findings has shown Omnicron to start taking a interest in the younger hackers.   As such SGP is debating possibly taking the war to Omnicron and drive them down as we have done to True Light and Icarus.

Except it doesn't matter, because as soon as you touch a public server, siremi just repairs it. There's no point to this game for higher players, except to be there so Siremi can make the game "balanced" by letting even the smallest noobs hack us. THAAAT'S FAIR, Folks.

That's the game we put money into.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 12:12:39 AM »

Except it doesn't matter, because as soon as you touch a public server, siremi just repairs it. There's no point to this game for higher players, except to be there so Siremi can make the game "balanced" by letting even the smallest noobs hack us. THAAAT'S FAIR, Folks.

That's the game we put money into.

Who said anything about the Public servers?

HJ, I understand that you are fustrated with the game.  Most of us are at this point.  But continually being negative about it does not solve anything.   Provide constructive criticism and then Sir Emi may listen.

What I am trying to do now is provide some sort of story or background in the game for the enjoyment of all.  After all none of the other groups, The Cabal or EoD, are willing to do this at this time.  I hope it changes in the future but I doubt it.  Besides EoD screwed up.  They are picking on new players now.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »

Secret servers don't repair, you can attack them all you want.

Hatejacket, please be warned that your posts are not constructive at all.
I understand that you are upset, but spamming the forums is not the way.

Thank you

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 04:26:58 PM »

couldnt you have repaired the ones i damaged before the update? =/ xD

Bagenholt
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 11:44:43 AM »

There are clans in this game? What are the politics?
L1wolf

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »

EoD please quit your attacks allready. You have reduced me to nothing 2 times now please stop
HJ®
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »

Leave it to EoD. First Jake now you?

What's the matter guys, can't pick on anyone even Mid-level?
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

d**n it HJ. Do you really believe every single guy posting something bad about us?

And is it always necessary to generalize? Its not because someone from EoD starts acting stupid, that everybody is stupid in here.

Its not because you think its ok that Pimp gets hacked in real life because he made a big mistake ingame, that Ebolla or somebody else from SGP thinks like that. I hope..

HJ®
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 05:41:09 PM »

Generalization comes with groups.

Do you think if you attempted a crack on an SGP member, the other 3 would crack you along with the one youre trying to crack?

Do you need to keep giving me more and more reasons to dislike EoD? You`ve got RavenXP. That`s enough for me to say `Hey, EOD: I DON`T LIKE YOU.`

And like I`ll mention in another topic, Pimp did NOT post all of the logs, only the ones making us look bad.

RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »

Do you think if you attempted a crack on an SGP member, the other 3 would crack you along with the one youre trying to crack?

Do you need to keep giving me more and more reasons to dislike EoD? You`ve got RavenXP. That`s enough for me to say `Hey, EOD: I DON`T LIKE YOU.`

FYI, I did not crack your servers HJ.
I traced your IP's then I kept silent.

Generalization comes with groups.

Then how come your reputation does not come with your group?
Many thanks to Ebolla in your case.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Jump to: