The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 03:09:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reward Standing Points For Regular Missions Accepted On Faction Servers  (Read 3615 times)
Hatejacket
« on: November 28, 2010, 03:53:39 AM »

Nothing major, but say you get a standing points reward for doing the regular types of missions found on the bulletin boards of your faction servers, like the delete file missions etc.

This will allow newer players to get standing points, as I'm sure once you hit a certain power level you won't need to do these types of missions. I know I wont, but I think it's a good suggestion for newer players.

Say you complete a 5.00 HPD delete file mission...it also rewards 10 Standing points...nothing major, like I said.

You do a 12800 HPD disinfect, you get 128 Standing points....just using those numbers as an example, some formula would need to be created.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 07:08:12 AM »

you actually do get standing for regular missions. i got like 25% from regular and the rest from secret faction boards

Hatejacket
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 07:26:02 AM »

you actually do get standing for regular missions. i got like 25% from regular and the rest from secret faction boards

Cool. You gonna pass that pipe you're smoking?
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »

notworking wrong

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
norill

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

what is the other way to gain standing then? because i am sure not all i have is from faction missions

termul

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 04:06:56 PM »

I believe there is a small reward for disinfecting virii on you factions servers.

http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1529.0

Could that be it ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: