The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 01:47:41 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: High Security Servers  (Read 5833 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2008, 07:34:45 AM »

Now obviously since the Mega Corps can see through just about any level of a log deleter it would be assumed that they have higher end people working for them with higher end servers.

I understand that there are only a few whocould even touch a server with a 1.0 firewall protect and a 1.0 password protect it would be nice to give the upper guys some sort of challenge.

Maybe the High Security Servers could be corporate bank servers or some such thing where the risk is worth the reward.

No offense as I know this game is new but no one really posses a challenge to the top 10 and I think that it is going to cause people to become bored with the game.

On another note the game is a good one thus far.  Keep up the good work.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:38:18 AM »

Now obviously since the Mega Corps can see through just about any level of a log deleter it would be assumed that they have higher end people working for them with higher end servers.

I understand that there are only a few whocould even touch a server with a 1.0 firewall protect and a 1.0 password protect it would be nice to give the upper guys some sort of challenge.

Maybe the High Security Servers could be corporate bank servers or some such thing where the risk is worth the reward.

No offense as I know this game is new but no one really posses a challenge to the top 10 and I think that it is going to cause people to become bored with the game.

Yeah it's very nice, the last one i played was like an rpg in disguise /fail.. anyways i like this game so far, good job sir emi, keep it ups!

Also for virus man, mhmm maybe like... something we can break into and earn a certain amount of HPD and find software inside? but what about the consequences? any ideas?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 07:59:23 AM »

Yeah it's very nice, the last one i played was like an rpg in disguise /fail.. anyways i like this game so far, good job sir emi, keep it ups!

Also for virus man, mhmm maybe like... something we can break into and earn a certain amount of HPD and find software inside? but what about the consequences? any ideas?

Well if the Corps could higher Hackers....  Then you could have a White Hat vs. Black Hat war.  Or there could be NPC hackers to play the White Hat side or just NPC Hackers who target other hackers etc.

There are lots of ways to implement this to make it a challenge.  It just comes down to if Sir Emi has the time or not.

If the NPC Hackers that are not with a corp I would say make them approx average of the Top Rankings (what is that 26 people?) with a variable of +/- 20-30%  Sure they wouldn't be up to our level but they would be close at the +30% mark.

If they are with a corp then increase that range a bit to show the fact that the Corps consider paper more important than experience just like in real life.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »

but there's no black mail option yet.

my poor nukes are just being set off for fun atm =/

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:59:07 PM »

but there's no black mail option yet.

my poor nukes are just being set off for fun atm =/
Lol BANG woot i killed another server moving on.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

aren't nukes illegal???? i think the U.S. would have a problem with your presents..........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »

aren't nukes illegal???? i think the U.S. would have a problem with your presents..........
lol FBI: Sovietpride come out with your hands up, i repeat come out with your hands up. Move slowly away from the computer.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »

lolz!!!!!!! probably more cia thing though >.>

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »

lolz!!!!!!! probably more cia thing though >.>
Lol the whole army destroys everything near soviets house just to surround him with tanks and you see the whole airforce scrambled and flying over him  confused2

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

but he would take them over with his master hackers skillz!!!!! GO SOVIET!!!!!!!!

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »

but he would take them over with his master hackers skillz!!!!! GO SOVIET!!!!!!!!
lol redirect the missiles into their own people O_O

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 04:50:20 PM »

yup, nad then summons log ancient SOVIET REPUBLIC MISSLES!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: