The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 12:58:36 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gold FTP Server Upgrade  (Read 5446 times)
AriaSteelfire

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 08:59:32 AM »

It would be nice to show in the Gold FTP server which files are being uploaded to the server, so that we don't have to bounce back and forth to see what files we are in the process of uploading.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:12:39 AM »

It would be nice to show in the Gold FTP server which files are being uploaded to the server, so that we don't have to bounce back and forth to see what files we are in the process of uploading.

Not a bad idea however you could just have a 2nd tab open showing your files being transferred.
It is called Manage Transfers

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
AriaSteelfire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:19:20 AM »

True, not a bad suggestion yourself, however, the attitude really wasn't necessary.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »

True, not a bad suggestion yourself, however, the attitude really wasn't necessary.

Well since I complemented you on your suggestion and provided another way to accomplish what it sounded like you were doing, I am curious as to what attitude?

I could understand if I was yelling or using names, leaving snide remarks, etc but there was zero attitude in my reply.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »

Aye, no attitude.

If you want attitude, let me reply to your posts 1
AriaSteelfire

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »

If none was intended, then I apologize for my reply.
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »

No attitude in that post indeed, however arguable it's open to interpretation, since the Manage Transfer was in bold, meant for extra visibility but could be seen as shouting of some sort. But no, intended, no taken, problem solved  5

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »

*punts d**n waving smiley*

i warned you...........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »

*punts d**n waving smiley*

i warned you...........
lol charge  16

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 03:43:23 PM »

If none was intended, then I apologize for my reply.

Not a problem Aria.  Question for you though.  Your name sounds familiar.  I think I have seen it in a D&D Novel if I am not mistaken or some sort of Movie/Novel similar to D&D.  Is that about correct?

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »

maybe beowulf, though AriaOfthesteel sounds very D&D yes, maybe one of the dragon lance books then........ or forgotten realms, me no no

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: