The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 08:05:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: new way to play  (Read 5776 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »

just as a possible idea for the future of the game (to make more interesting) maybe we can have more than one faction of true light, with hackers belonging to one, or you can be rogue doing what you please (ultimately all hackers are rogue though, anti authoritarian thing)

and then there can also be corp-hackers who will try to stop hackers and bring them down, and tehy would also do the corp v corp work unless it's otherwise posted on bulletin

do i make sense so far??? trying to keep it simple an easy to understand.............

this would add a story line, a good REASON for pvp, and also make it so you can start out with certain software being higher than others, i.e. you could start out with could defense (defender) good cracking (attacker) or good deleter/undeleter and maybe adware in the beginning ( money peoples >.< ( can't think of name :P))

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:03:19 PM »

I would like the feature of being able to group up, and maybe add a reputation system of some sorts? where as doing mission for true light would decrease rep with the corps, and if your rep gets too low (Or like - too much) they'll send some missions to plant virii on you.

Just letting idea's run wild, what I wanted to say, if you get the player vs player too high make sure you protect new players. Since it'd be a easy target to get points with a faction.

(Wanted to say something else but forgot what :') )

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:09:56 PM »

first things first, quit adding that smiley, i am going to kick it soon

2reputation would be a bit of a problem, especially the PvP, though there should be a news server, which will show the most recent recorded (since stealth is a big thing), and you don't want your name there (cause then people think your pathetic and stupid >.>)

though yest he true light/corp rep would be a good one, and it only goes down when you get CAUGHT!!!!

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 03:38:44 PM »

first things first, quit adding that smiley, i am going to kick it soon

2reputation would be a bit of a problem, especially the PvP, though there should be a news server, which will show the most recent recorded (since stealth is a big thing), and you don't want your name there (cause then people think your pathetic and stupid >.>)

though yest he true light/corp rep would be a good one, and it only goes down when you get CAUGHT!!!!
lol like a faction you mean

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »

just as a possible idea for the future of the game (to make more interesting) maybe we can have more than one faction of true light, with hackers belonging to one, or you can be rogue doing what you please (ultimately all hackers are rogue though, anti authoritarian thing)

and then there can also be corp-hackers who will try to stop hackers and bring them down, and tehy would also do the corp v corp work unless it's otherwise posted on bulletin

do i make sense so far??? trying to keep it simple an easy to understand.............

this would add a story line, a good REASON for pvp, and also make it so you can start out with certain software being higher than others, i.e. you could start out with could defense (defender) good cracking (attacker) or good deleter/undeleter and maybe adware in the beginning ( money peoples >.< ( can't think of name :P))

Already been suggested.  In fact there is a group in the game that is doing something similar already within the constraints of the current game mechanics.

OH and just for you.
 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »

Already been suggested.  In fact there is a group in the game that is doing something similar already within the constraints of the current game mechanics.

OH and just for you.
 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17
omg its the army  2

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 03:59:42 PM »

*punts each smiley in rapid succession, then spanks for good measure*  WRAITH IN PAIN STUPID SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stop waving at me >.>

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »

*punts each smiley in rapid succession, then spanks for good measure*  WRAITH IN PAIN STUPID SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stop waving at me >.>
lol - waves at nos  16 -

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 04:04:24 PM »

*punts bobby* thats all that need saying >.>

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

*punts bobby* thats all that need saying >.>
-cries- 2

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 04:30:23 PM »

*punts crying bobby* quit crying! lolz

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 04:33:30 PM »

shifty 2 21

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: