The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 05:42:38 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: tasks list  (Read 3180 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:27:18 PM »

as you mentioned, you have a tasks lists, can we please have a public list??? would be nice so we stop asking for the same thing......

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

as you mentioned, you have a tasks lists, can we please have a public list??? would be nice so we stop asking for the same thing......
what do you mean?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:48:14 PM »

what do you mean?

Not sure but I think he means the To Do lists that Sir Emi has.

As with any programming project there are several ToDo lists usually along the following lines.
Extremely Important (This usually deals with major game issues and bugs)
Highly Important (This usually deals with game balance issues)
Important (Highly requested features)
Low Priority (Requested features that do not require immediate attention)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 03:57:36 PM »

like have a list in the general section, with all the current projects that are being done, such as he said he was adding in somen (can't remember >.<), i would like to see it on a list along side which other projects are being done, so i can comment on which are more important >.> and also so we don't have an excuse for reposting :P

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 04:01:41 PM »

like have a list in the general section, with all the current projects that are being done, such as he said he was adding in somen (can't remember >.<), i would like to see it on a list along side which other projects are being done, so i can comment on which are more important >.> and also so we don't have an excuse for reposting :P
true true, we can have a vote on which one we want the most implemented

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: