The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 11:45:57 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Bank program  (Read 13739 times)
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »

whats wrong with my bandwidth? o_O

VIRUS MAN, IM RUNNING OUT OF SERVERS TO INFECT :'(

BACK ON TOPIC:

yeh, i came to this game because it reminded me of uplink. I remember the transferring money part of it too.

Still.

Currently, there is no real PvP besides installing their own virii on their gateways or hiding/encypring their stuff, which takes a bollock load of time.

Stealing.. meeehh ok maybe for the higher levels so newbies don't get overly confused, but imho this isn't very high on the *must have* list.

Heck, i would rank a story line higher than this tbh
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 07:47:34 PM by sovietpride » Logged

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 07:48:01 PM »

Only problem with that is the fact that my tutorial directs them to a location to get .31 protects.

outdated >.> and besides, there's not many people with cracking software that high, i can't crack my self any more :P

1> how is it outdated?
2> You do realize that you don't have to crack the server to get the protects right?
3> What is your ranking in the game?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »

Only problem with that is the fact that my tutorial directs them to a location to get .31 protects.

outdated >.> and besides, there's not many people with cracking software that high, i can't crack my self any more :P

1> how is it outdated?
2> You do realize that you don't have to crack the server to get the protects right?

in the 60's, and yes, i realize that, however bypass and breaking software is harder to come by, as you must've realized at this point.....

and it's out dated because there's more readily available ones that are higher in rank!!!!!!!!

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 07:52:12 PM »

the top players are probably going to be able to defeat anything that comes between them and their target if it came down to it.

All you can do is hide.

Stealth and espionage is better in this game then brute strength.

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »

1> how is it outdated?

in the 60's, and yes, i realize that, however bypass and breaking software is harder to come by, as you must've realized at this point.....

and it's out dated because there's more readily available ones that are higher in rank!!!!!!!!

Not that can be gotten without leaving an IP behind.  Come on you're smater than that.

Right now .31 is the highest available from the NPC Public FTPs.  And if higher is found I will update that part of my easy to read Tutorial.  Although I will only update it on my groups forums because of people like you who enjoy leading others astray.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

leading others astray? wtf? i wrote the easiest way to progress quickly, and also with the least hassle, where they find additional software is their own business, and on top of that i turn everything public on the public servers...... as a courtesy to the newbs, including some good software, and of course stealth is better!!!!!!! it is ALWAYS BETTER, especially in games like this, when you start out as under dog and have to climb the ranks

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »

leading others astray? wtf? i wrote the easiest way to progress quickly, and also with the least hassle, where they find additional software is their own business, and on top of that i turn everything public on the public servers...... as a courtesy to the newbs, including some good software, and of course stealth is better!!!!!!! it is ALWAYS BETTER, especially in games like this, when you start out as under dog and have to climb the ranks
stealth is key, if you dont then BAM you're screwed with viruses and everyone bouncing in your server and out xP. anyways i found too many people not protecting their gateway and if i was one of those evil players *cough* nos *cough* you'd be infected but luckily im not like that <.<

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »

You don't do it as a courtesy to the new players.  You do it to gather more IPs.   So stop your lieing.  You know as well as the rest of us that the ONLY files that don't show the IPs are the ones set to public by default.  On the True Light Public servers that is all of the default software.  On the other corps it is only the Protects.

So yes you do lead others astray.  And you don't have the balls to show who you really are.  Why not send me a PM in game if you don't want the forums knowing who you are.   You won't and you know why?  Because you are a nobody.  Wait you do not even rate as a nobody. You are les than a nobody.

Peace out

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 09:30:14 PM »

1 i set all files to default on public servers, if you visit the often enough to see my work
2 as much as i like to see newbs shake, those who seek guidance i will willingly give a chance, you can ask bobby here that i'm not entirely cruel (you can also ask tiki)

3 lie? wtf dude!!! and i have to say, that is sad on your end
4 it's been a while since i hunted, and if they get an unhide then they can undo all of my work anyway, i only hide the files
5 the reason i don't show my IGN is because i've gained a reputation among newbs, and so they can msg a higher player to come check their logs! i know how games like this work, and people usually don't like me in games because i am ruthless when necessary

6 i do not do more damage than i can use, i don't kill people merely for the sake of it, however getting people to quit can sometimes take a while, and so i have too work ahead, if you don't see this then you're an idiot

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 10:29:18 PM »

1 i set all files to default on public servers, if you visit the often enough to see my work
2 as much as i like to see newbs shake, those who seek guidance i will willingly give a chance, you can ask bobby here that i'm not entirely cruel (you can also ask tiki)

3 lie? wtf dude!!! and i have to say, that is sad on your end
4 it's been a while since i hunted, and if they get an unhide then they can undo all of my work anyway, i only hide the files
5 the reason i don't show my IGN is because i've gained a reputation among newbs, and so they can msg a higher player to come check their logs! i know how games like this work, and people usually don't like me in games because i am ruthless when necessary

6 i do not do more damage than i can use, i don't kill people merely for the sake of it, however getting people to quit can sometimes take a while, and so i have too work ahead, if you don't see this then you're an idiot

1> I am not contesting this however as was already stated you know this shows their IP.  Only those files set public by default do not.  You know this.
2> You constantly talk about how you got this person or that person to quit.  Not only that you use a derogatory term like newb to refer to a New Player.  a Newb aka noob aka n00b is a player that does not know how to play yet thinks they do.
3> You say you set all the files to public to "help" the new players when you know it shows their IP which you can then log into your DB for your later actions.  You do not do it to be nice.  You do it with an ulterior motive.  So yes you lie.  Proof is in your own words.
4> Wasn't it today or yesterday when you were talking about how you just got another player to quit?
5> I have made myself known.  I have even had people ask me to disinfect their systems.  What is there to hide?  I am the #1 player in the game right now.  I have nothing to hide.  Heck here is my IP 105.242.60.197.  That is how little I need to hide.  I take ownership of my actions unlike you.
6> Wow your last statement really makes zero sense.  What I will say is please read #2 of my reply.

Nose.  You might think you are a good player.  However your actions here on the forums shows you to be very lacking as a player.  If I have to I will make a post with links to all of your posts where you show your 3l337 n00bness.  But I would rather not as I am hoping you will learn at some point.  I just hope it is before it is to late, but I am afraid that time has come and passed for you.

Peace out

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

first off no, as it is, i set them to default so that they can get to them, if they're intelligent (or at least semi) they will bounce first, i do this even on servers that i know for a fact are abandoned, it's a good habit and has saved me several times, and i detail in my guide that they MUST bounce before anything else happens (and delete logs, so as to at least BEGIN t o cover their tracks)

second, it's boasting yes, but i happen to enjoy being able to get to someone first, and take over their severs before they are completely spammed, and on top of that i have saved my fair share of people, and if i have msg  them (which i sometimes do) i will help them back onto their feet (no i do not ask for i.p.s, i tell i.p. with software on it, or i upload to abandoned server with the software and tell them THAT i.p.)

and yes, i enjoy being superior, it's a flaw, but at the same time i enjoy the challenge, which is why i even mention it

and on top of that, newb/noob/newbie/n00b/etc. has a LOT of meanings (someone needs to set up a dictionary >.>) in rpg's for instance, it means a player who begs other players for items/help, which is the apitimy of admitting newness, if you care to argue that point, then my hope on this matter is lost

on top of THAT showing your i.p. would normally be a dumb move, however, i expect this to be your second, less developed server, as i know you have at least 2 (you brag too buddy)

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 11:17:58 PM »

first off no, as it is, i set them to default so that they can get to them, if they're intelligent (or at least semi) they will bounce first, i do this even on servers that i know for a fact are abandoned, it's a good habit and has saved me several times, and i detail in my guide that they MUST bounce before anything else happens (and delete logs, so as to at least BEGIN t o cover their tracks)

second, it's boasting yes, but i happen to enjoy being able to get to someone first, and take over their severs before they are completely spammed, and on top of that i have saved my fair share of people, and if i have msg  them (which i sometimes do) i will help them back onto their feet (no i do not ask for i.p.s, i tell i.p. with software on it, or i upload to abandoned server with the software and tell them THAT i.p.)

and yes, i enjoy being superior, it's a flaw, but at the same time i enjoy the challenge, which is why i even mention it

and on top of that, newb/noob/newbie/n00b/etc. has a LOT of meanings (someone needs to set up a dictionary >.>) in rpg's for instance, it means a player who begs other players for items/help, which is the apitimy of admitting newness, if you care to argue that point, then my hope on this matter is lost

on top of THAT showing your i.p. would normally be a dumb move, however, i expect this to be your second, less developed server, as i know you have at least 2 (you brag too buddy)

Oh it is my primary server.  The secondary server never connects to anything and that reminds me.  I gotta change it's ip again this weekend.  But my primary won't change until next weekend.  Care to come by and show your superiorness?

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 11:23:22 PM »

bro, i don't think i'm superior, i think i can contribute to games that i enjoy and to some extent understand

however the thingyy attitude is not appreciated, and you're talking about superiority? and yet you're thingyy enough to tell me you're i.p.??? that's just sad, hope you get over yourself at some point, and again, the reason i hide it is that i DO have enemies, just like everyone else here, they're not as clearly defined as in other games, however that does not mean i shouldn't be cautious

PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »

helpsmilie

If I write something wrong, grammatically speaking, please msg me!
please

Thx!  13
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 11:28:21 PM »

helpsmilie

i believe we should get back on topic at this point, we're both running a bit hot a this point i believe

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: