The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 04:35:21 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Faster starting server  (Read 15306 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »

maybe there should be a small newb section, and you can't hack people so far below you, unless tehy hack you first, sound good so far?

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »

The " newbie protection" your refering to comes in the form of file sizes-most starting servers cant even handle the base requirements of the high end programs,let alone the pure size of it.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »

The " newbie protection" your refering to comes in the form of file sizes-most starting servers cant even handle the base requirements of the high end programs,let alone the pure size of it.
I mean like, a protection, it's not a program or anything, it's just to help beginners get used to the game before being destroyed..

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 01:50:53 PM »

Easily abusable,unless you limit them from downloading FTP. "Hey,my buddy wants to play,and starts with newb protection-Ill let him DL all my stuff and not get touched"-doubt its gonna happen.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 01:52:43 PM »

Easily abusable,unless you limit them from downloading FTP. "Hey,my buddy wants to play,and starts with newb protection-Ill let him DL all my stuff and not get touched"-doubt its gonna happen.
Mhm didn't think of it to be abused that way.. Probably newbie protection you cannot download from other players until protection wears off? Or if you hack someone the protection goes away.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »

no, because you collect your first bounce points when you're first starting, so hack private servers maybe

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: