The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 08:37:02 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Faction mission changes  (Read 3879 times)
asdfth12

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »

"Since we are on the clock, we will be very disappointed if you don't complete this mission in 0 s"

I find those constantly on faction missions when im reviewing them. Its kind of a annoyance.

Why are the missions that have no time remaining to complete still showing up as acceptable on your faction mission board? Seems that if your faction really cared then they would remove them from their boards when the time is up.
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 05:52:21 PM »

"Since we are on the clock, we will be very disappointed if you don't complete this mission in 0 s"

I find those constantly on faction missions when im reviewing them. Its kind of a annoyance.

Why are the missions that have no time remaining to complete still showing up as acceptable on your faction mission board? Seems that if your faction really cared then they would remove them from their boards when the time is up.

There is no penalty for not completing a mission either, like the data says there is.

Another thing I mentioned to Sir Emi months ago and he completely ignored.
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »

Just another random idea.

Don't let a person put there server in vacation mode if they have a virius with a mission out one it. Or, put them in partial vacation mode. (Don't allow modifications to files other then the virii thtat have missions out on them)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 07:58:07 AM »

There will be  a negative stating penalty for expired uncompleted missions. I've yet to determine the penalty.

I will also make sure the expired missions are not shown in the mission list anymore once it expires.

Thank you.

asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »

Well, since there is yet to be a penalty why not make it so that missions that have to time left are automaticly deleted from your mission data as well? (I've got a couple sitting at 0s time left to complete...)
Hatejacket
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 07:41:07 PM »

Well, since there is yet to be a penalty why not make it so that missions that have to time left are automaticly deleted from your mission data as well? (I've got a couple sitting at 0s time left to complete...)

Maybe that could infact be the penalty. The mission would remove itself from your database, and an unsespecting you would still complete the mission but wouldn't get any reward.
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »

well, I think half AP/HPD reward and losing a certian amount of faction standing (Variable dependent upon standing reward and intital HPD reward) would be a good penalty.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: