The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 04:05:36 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PVP missions - Remove Primary's from accepted missions  (Read 2545 times)
asdfth12

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2011, 12:48:26 PM »

After youi gain a certian number of pvp points. Unlike secondarys, they have a completion clause... Primaries dont.

If we can complete a secondary then we should have some option to use to complete a primary. I've gotten 2k points off of a primary but its still going to be another 12 hours before I can remove the mission even though i've already deleted everything.

So, could we get some sort of completion clause so we can complete this mission instead of just removing it after 24 hours? Like have a set amount of pvp points to gain before being able to 'complete' it or something like deleting all the files on the server?
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »

Well the thing is, primary mission payouts scale up as files and servers get bigger. so it might be hard to put a set number of pvp points that would give you clearance.

Also, I think this is in place so that we don't get too many pvp missions in a day.

Emi?
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 01:26:27 PM »

It could tie in with the selected firewall/password bypass.

But still, secondarys have a completion clause so it just makes sence to give pimarys a completion clause as well.
AdmiringWorm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 04:03:21 PM »

I feel like he is on to something there. as he said when he have completely deleted everything, I feel like there should be like a complete button on those missions that can be clicked after the few couple of hours, instead of just waiting the mission out or pressing delete after the first 24 hours. not all of the lower level hacker missions take that long.... even though I see the reason why it is like it already is, I still feel people should have the opportunity to complete the mission when they feel they have done enough
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: