The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 03:09:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Autoestablish Admid connection  (Read 2679 times)
asdfth12

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2011, 05:11:41 PM »

If you have the password for a certian server.

I get kinda annoyed to see 'Admin connection required' on a server, that I have admin information for, when im trying to disinfect a virus.

Couldn't we make it so that those programs that require a admin connection automaticly establish one if you have admin access/password to that server?
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »

I get kinda annoyed to see 'Admin connection required' on a server, that I have admin information for, when im trying to disinfect a virus.

Couldn't we make it so that those programs that require a admin connection automaticly establish one if you have admin access/password to that server?

Seeing 'Admin connection required' is your way of knowing that you made a log on the server. I can see how your idea would help, but at the same time I see more opportunity for people to screw up what they're doing by mis-clicking or something.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »

Seeing 'Admin connection required' is your way of knowing that you made a log on the server. I can see how your idea would help, but at the same time I see more opportunity for people to screw up what they're doing by mis-clicking or something.
THIS^
useless idea, saves one click and screws a lot of things. i can make a script for you if you REALLY think saving one click is worth it

asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »

I don't see what it would mess up, but then again i've only been playing for a couple of months.

As for the log on, perhaps the program could also say

Establishing admin connection
Admin connection established

*AV and Virus select stuff here*

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: