The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 06:10:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Change max hide/encrypt, malware logic bomb and more  (Read 2153 times)
Hatejacket
« on: August 19, 2011, 11:32:03 AM »

- The +0.2 cap on hiding/encrypting files, I feel is out of date. With the advent of steal research file missions, it's quite easy to obtain a higher level unhider/decryptor. I'm proposing the cap is lifted to at least +1.0

- Malware logic bomb seems so underpowered. When I can knock off 10% of an entire server with an overload bomb, and in the same amount of attack time all of the files don't even drop 0.3 total, logic bombs are entirely useless, especially towards the end of the round. Maxing the ability won't help either, as that would only lead to a drop of around 1.0 total. When we have v100+ files, logic bombs need to do more damage. They aren't even useful in the beginning of the round.

- Upgrade the notification for the mission database to tell you if the mission deleted was marked.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:40:48 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
norill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 02:36:25 PM »

- The +0.2 cap on hiding/encrypting files, I feel is out of date. With the advent of steal research file missions, it's quite easy to obtain a higher level unhider/decryptor. I'm proposing the cap is lifted to at least +1.0

- Malware logic bomb seems so underpowered. When I can knock off 10% of an entire server with an overload bomb, and in the same amount of attack time all of the files don't even drop 0.3 total, logic bombs are entirely useless, especially towards the end of the round. Maxing the ability won't help either, as that would only lead to a drop of around 1.0 total. When we have v100+ files, logic bombs need to do more damage. They aren't even useful in the beginning of the round.
i'd completely remove those caps (but i thought there is only hiding cap). and agreed with logic bombs, should be buffed like hundred times

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: