The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 04:31:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Because you just can't get enough!  (Read 1750 times)
Ailithical

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2011, 01:16:30 PM »

Total rebuild

Ideas will be set in category.
also this will be a collaboration of all the awesome ideas and things that should have been added years ago.
Also following bontrose's mass unimplementation post

Servers

Tasks

- Give the ability to reset or put tasks on hold. - asdfth12
- Be able to select how much times to run a program (instead of having to click the program multiple times) - Ginjitsu
- Show a completion percentage instead of time (or both or make it select-able to have either one) - me [as far as I know]
- Put tasks into category's and or make tasks movable for custom sorting. - in  general

General Dedicated Server

This is a really neat idea and would be awesome for people like me who type faster than they can click and
   love the old Command prompt thing, Plus it would give the game a never seen function in a game.

Quote from: 13thSlayer
It'd be nice if we'd have a in-game bash-style terminal trough which you could do your stuff :D For instance:
ps - list active tasks
rm - delete a file
ssh - connect to a server... etc :D What do you think?

>msg all wouldn't a command style feature be totally freggin amazing?
>chkdsk /F

TO MANY ERRORS!
shutting down...... [permanently]

- Give every server a special identification number [IDN] that gets left in the logs when someone connects to a server just to spice up the game a
  little more 1
- Money making software! we have viri and hacking software but we don't have MM software (could even make missions around disabling fraction
   software)
- Make software Renamable from dedicated server instead of doing a 0 hour research task
- enable ports (for ideas like backdoors and port sniffers for almost instant cracking etc)
- Put all owned servers on the same gateway page so we don't have to use the drop down menu
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:55:51 AM by Ailithical » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: