The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 18, 2024, 11:54:36 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: The NaGa NightClub  (Read 29811 times)
Velthur

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 08:33:03 PM »

bigger and better? puhhleasee... you are are only so highranking because you have paid your way up to the top.. and i bet you only got that forum mod position after donating a few hundred dollars am i right?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:35:32 PM by Velthur » Logged

Upon him i will visit famine and a fire.
Till all around him desolation rings
And all the demons in the outer dark
Look on amazed and recognize
That vengeance is the business of a man
iRoxor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 12:04:19 AM »

Lol omg u guys are taking this to serious, I'm joking around, but Since were taking this serious lol,Most would apply for dos first seen how we have the most experience and so far the bigger better group,
Your mom was taking it to serious last night XD i so funy i laugh myself so funnily
Velthur

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »

Lol omg u guys are taking this to serious, I'm joking around, but Since were taking this serious lol,Most would apply for dos first seen how we have the most experience and so far the bigger better group,
Your mom was taking it to serious last night XD i so funy i laugh myself so funnily

XD Look what I found on Facebook:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:22:04 AM by Velthur » Logged

Upon him i will visit famine and a fire.
Till all around him desolation rings
And all the demons in the outer dark
Look on amazed and recognize
That vengeance is the business of a man
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »

Well shows how dumb u guys are, I've yet to donate a dime this whole round, except to re up my gold and that was from prize money I got, sorry u guys just suck, hell naga wouldnt even be in the top ten except a certain few if not for my software  lol and seriously mom jokes?, u guys really are pathetic, but continue On, at least ur making me laugh, feel free to look me up on Facebook, don't have one lol never got into that dumb crap, lol
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 07:43:13 PM »

Ps we are better bc name one person in jr group hell any group, beside sir emi that know more then I do about hp
norill

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »

bigger and better? puhhleasee... you are are only so highranking because you have paid your way up to the top.. and i bet you only got that forum mod position after donating a few hundred dollars am i right?
somehow you failed to notice that i have more points than everyone else SUMMED UP. and i most certainly haven't paid my way up. soo...
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 01:45:17 PM »

somehow you failed to notice that i have more points than everyone else SUMMED UP. and i most certainly haven't paid my way up. soo...
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

You make scripts for this game, scripts that make this game numerous times easier then it is.

Your argument is invalid.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 03:23:36 PM »

anyone could download these scripts

asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 04:05:52 PM »

From your scipts topic
edit: scripts no longer available

So, you can't since you have removed the downloads.

Even then, its a very good assumption that you have some items that you won't ever release to the public, or will keep in group.

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 03:03:16 AM »

lol im just throwing it out there, norill made the game easier, but something he has keeps to him self, lol wouldnt be so far behind f i knew all his secrets, but so far anyone can message me for the scripts hes given me, as i use only one currently the counter down time one, as i know they make game play easier, all are easy scripts to make if u have any basic knowledge....
madolebr

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 10:03:56 AM »

*sits back with popcorn to watch the fireworks 1*
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 05:25:51 PM »

lol im just throwing it out there, norill made the game easier, but something he has keeps to him self, lol wouldnt be so far behind f i knew all his secrets, but so far anyone can message me for the scripts hes given me, as i use only one currently the counter down time one, as i know they make game play easier, all are easy scripts to make if u have any basic knowledge....

Along with how you used to use artifical means to make it look like you were logged in even if you weren't playing?

Basic knowledge too, but this was speficially stated to be against the rules.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »

seriously? i havent used away to stay online in ages,
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 07:10:49 PM »

Still a bannable offense.

Which you never were, proably be cause of your generous 'donations'.

Frankly, I don't know who's worse. You, or Emi (For letting you ruin the game, and letting you get away with things that would see regular users banned.)
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 07:45:50 PM »

once again talking out ur butt, Emi warned me about it and i stopped using it, And asdfth, they a few thing u could be banned for to, if u want to go down that road, but ehh, im done. go ahead and talk crap bc u cant stand up and do anything in game..lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to: