The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 11:31:21 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ability to transfer hpd from player to player.  (Read 5895 times)
enderbro3300

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2013, 05:45:24 PM »

I always thought it would be neat if you could transfer money to another person, maybe to help them out, or to pay them for letting you download some software. Could this be possible?
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 02:57:43 AM »

I believe this is one of those suggestions that Sir Emi clearly stated would not be implemented.
enderbro3300

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 01:39:55 PM »

oh, ok then, I looked for it in the suggestions but i couldent find it. Ok then.
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 02:20:30 AM »

Yeah, no worries. The idea has been deleted/archived a few times. If I recall correctly, it's a feature intentionally left out to reduce/discourage abuse of multi-account related cheating.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »

Yeah, no worries. The idea has been deleted/archived a few times. If I recall correctly, it's a feature intentionally left out to reduce/discourage abuse of multi-account related cheating.
took the words out of my mouth  1

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 05:24:17 AM »

if you really want to transfer HPD to another player just let them install virii onto all of your servers :P

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 02:57:04 PM »

if you really want to transfer HPD to another player just let them install virii onto all of your servers :P
genius idea right there

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 05:49:21 AM »

But it's limited by however much they have in their bank. Much better off to install them everywhere else instead. bleh

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: