The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 09:14:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: interesting idea  (Read 5744 times)
tomorty080

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »

i was thinking, what if we could actually steal hardware from servers. it's quite crazy, i'll admit that, but it would help some of us that need   more hardware
i get malwared every once and a while and i am still recovering from the last attack :(

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:28:02 AM »

If you are being "malwared" like that then what makes you think that you will be capable to steal any hardware from them?

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 05:10:55 PM »

If you are being "malwared" like that then what makes you think that you will be capable to steal any hardware from them?
not just from them, any server that has excess hardware they are not using

We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 06:56:28 PM »

Well if you're going to be stealing it from the Factions then they should put your sewer IPs in their missions 16

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:53:48 PM »

good point. Sir Emi, your opinion about this matter?

N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »

But it doesn't even make any sense to steal hardware! how would you propose to do it in the first place?
I hack in my pyjamas from the comfort of my own home. You can't expect me to actually go outside rummaging through dustbins in the middle of the night looking for SE info just to gain entry into a Factions building so I can risk losing everything I have for a few small scraps of electronics (I can't carry that much and our technology isn't that advanced so I imagine that the servers are roomsized) when I can just as easily install virii on those same servers and earn the HPD to upgrade my own servers with? without the hassle of stealing hardware I can just as easily pay somebody else to do it for me riskfree 16.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:40:08 AM by N3hpy50X3 » Logged

tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 04:36:03 PM »

But it doesn't even make any sense to steal hardware! how would you propose to do it in the first place?
I hack in my pyjamas from the comfort of my own home. You can't expect me to actually go outside rummaging through dustbins in the middle of the night looking for SE info just to gain entry into a Factions building so I can risk losing everything I have for a few small scraps of electronics (I can't carry that much and our technology isn't that advanced so I imagine that the servers are roomsized) when I can just as easily install virii on those same servers and earn the HPD to upgrade my own servers with? without the hassle of stealing hardware I can just as easily pay somebody else to do it for me riskfree 16.
let's let Sir Emi decide on this

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: