The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 07:13:52 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mission Data Suggestion (not sure how to title this one)  (Read 3882 times)
johndeere

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »

Hello. I have a suggestion for better game play. And also, sorry for not coming up with a right title for this suggestion, and including not sure how to title this, don't know the right keyword for this suggestion to see if there's one already out there. Anyway, forgive me.

Within Mission Data, it would be nice to have a word just below the complete/mark word showing "working" on each job (screenshot with red words added showing suggestion), just a thought on that one, especially if your managing this on android phone while away from home. I on lots of occasion get lost to which one I started and the ones I haven't started yet. Managing this game on android phone browser is fine, no problem at all there, it's just figuring out which one you started work on or not (mine doesn't have tab ability, just one page). All in all, keep up the good work!

UPDATE: Ok, here's what I experienced so far. I even lost track to which one's in progress and which one I need to do, not easy when away from home using android or any mobile device like phone that does not have any tab ability (mine is one of'em, though, all phone has that ability, not sure why mine done, upgrade in future). So in my opinion, this suggestion is a great one. Hope everyone can chime in and give your thought. Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:41:48 PM by johndeere » Logged
johndeere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:25:00 PM »

Hope all have comment on this.
MasterKay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 10:54:17 PM »

Make sure you censor those IPs in the future.

While it would be convenient to see which missions are specifically in progress, the implementation is much too complex to be worth it.
When is a mission in progress? When you hit the connect button? When you start deleting?
Much simpler just to hit the mark button for all missions in progress, and delete the rest.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: