The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 26, 2024, 04:25:42 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: SGP Announcement  (Read 40316 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »

dude.......... i can understand how it would be a problem for your stuff to be taken, but again, as was pointed out, not everyone reads the forums...........

also, how are we supposed to know it's one of you guy's servers?????? or even one of your programs....................

we simply can't know, and damage is already done

find some system in which it can be identified as one of yours, and also maybe leave one server open for newbies to break (for virus), so they can grow, since you're always talking about being nice to newbies

and also, besides sheer strength, what claim CAN you have on a server????

and on top of that, who ARE the members, and even then we might not recognize them as their software (cept soviet, we all know when its soviet who comes a knockin)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 09:34:29 AM »

and on top of that, who ARE the members, and even then we might not recognize them as their software (cept soviet, we all know when its soviet who comes a knockin)

I'm not sure, I just try not to mess with SGP Spam in a Can (pretty obvious), with soviet's files, and with anything significantly above version 1.0.
KaziArmada

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »

Honistly, the only person whos virus's i recgonize WOULD be soviet *The man has all the stealth skill's of a rampaging elephant....but at leas that means i know things are his :P*

Oh, that reminds me. Soviet, your virus's are resource hogs. I cant even upload things to the first truelight server and run em :P
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »

erm..

thats because i nuked all the true light servers to around 50% of their capacity BEFORE SOMEONE DEFUSED MY BOMBS >:(

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

Hahah. We're such geeks, aren't we? We're thinking of these things in real terms. Defused bombs? Actually, an actual bomb in the True Light servers would be a really cool plot point. Maybe soviet's bomb scare will be in the next plot update. . . :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:33:40 PM by Raistlin » Logged
termul

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »

SGP = all top 6 players.
This game has huge potential, but it'll be spoiled if the top players team up and fill all servers with their malware (and even willing to destroy competitors who dare to take a mission against their software)
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »

Rather than SGP vs. the world, I think a much more interesting battle would be between members of SGP. Say. . . everyone vs. soviet? I only suggest that one because he's about 4 times as powerful as any of the rest of them :P
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

*points to ebolla*

guys, i have no freaking vendetta against anyone.

if you're stupid enough to let me find you then that's your problem. (cough, direct capture, cough)

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
human

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »

The better thing I am thnking on is to make themselfs to get dedicated servers and upload virii on them, leaving secrets for their newest members and other people...

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 03:55:23 PM »

Ok it appears that I was not as clear as intended in the OP.

You are allowed to do missions on them still. Just no disinfects.  We encourage you to do all the delete missions you want.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DrJones

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 04:00:54 PM »

That's good news at least though the disinfect missions pay better..

*Goes back to deleting for 5 HPD*
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 04:06:39 PM »

Hipocracy at its finest-Im just going to throw down some quotes from "The face of SGP",take them for what you will.

"Ignorance does not equal innocence.  This has been posted here on the HP Forums as forewarning."
   "Now as for the new players.  They quit because of people like you, after all you and a few others have bragged about this, finding them due to their mistakes as new players and hosing them"
   "Your previous comment can be construed that way.  It sounded to me like you were basically saying "You know what?  You are an egomaniac that won't listen to anyone else."  Understand sometimes it is not what you say but what is insinuated.."
   "I am not even running the best defenses available to SGP as a whole.  Why you ask?  Simple there is no one who can touch me right now.  I can not even crack my own defenses.  And that is a fact."
   "If you can hack my server you can have all the software on it.  I have already posted my IP on the forums so look for it and give it a try."

Broadcasting live from The Necropolis
   Master Shake

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
human

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »

That's good news at least though the disinfect missions pay better..

*Goes back to deleting for 5 HPD*

I make many missions on those servers for around 300 HPD. I do not know what you complain about.

Also I have not wasted HPD on software.

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
KaziArmada

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »

SGP = all top 6 players.
This game has huge potential, but it'll be spoiled if the top players team up and fill all servers with their malware (and even willing to destroy competitors who dare to take a mission against their software)
Huh...So the top 6 in the game are bassically going to make the rules themselves? Why does this look like another BOB in the making to me. *If you've played EVE...I need say no more..And i mean EVERYTHING about bob*
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 08:29:13 PM »

SGP = all top 6 players.
Huh...So the top 6 in the game are bassically going to make the rules themselves? Why does this look like another BOB in the making to me. *If you've played EVE...I need say no more..And i mean EVERYTHING about bob*
uh.. Bob? I've played EVE and I havn't heard of "BOB" o_O

Also top 6 can't make the rules themselves, but it is not against TOS to play the game the want to play it :D

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Jump to: