The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 09:56:48 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 39138 times)
HJ®
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:56:34 AM »

Anyone here but me do them? I can't say that I'm proud to admit it, but I regularly (multiple times per day) smoke marijuana. I live in Vancouver, Canada, and it's accepted here. It also helps prevent some major hereditary diseases in my family. I've also been struggling with some broken bones lately, and it really helps with pain.

I've also tried all of the following at least once (And please don't judge, I had the mentality of "wanting to do EVERYTHING" when I was a teenager. These days are long gone.) Anyways, here we go:

(NOTE: I DO NOT ADVISE THAT ANYONE TRY ANY OF THESE DRUGS AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT TRYING TO BRAG, OR BREAK ANY RULES. I'M SIMPLY VOICING MY STORIES WHILE EXPERIMENTING WITH THESE DRUGS IN THE PAST)

- Psilocybin mushrooms (Magic Mushrooms, hallucinogenic - make you see things.)
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD, Acid hallucinogenic - make you see things. Also makes you laugh constantly.)
- Ecstacy (Makes you happy, everyone's friend, you love everything, everything feels really good when you touch it.)
- Ketamine (Makes you happy, everyone's friend, you love everything, everything feels really good when you touch it.)
- Mescaline (Hallucinogenic - make you see things.)
- Crack Cocaine (Ewww. Not even going there.)
- Speed (Makes you really fast, and happy)
- Salvia (Hallucinogenic - make you see things. Only lasts about 10-30 minutes. Legal in most countries.)

Anyone have stories to tell, or are we good kids here?
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:22 AM »

I'm a good kiddie :D

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 10:15:23 AM »

i'm a good person too >.> However!!!! that doesn't mean i don't know things i shouldn't :P

there's a weird drug you're supposed to be able to make with banana's............

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vintermark

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 07:46:41 AM »

Yeah its a famous urban legend, If you peal the threads of the bana fruit and roast them in the oven you get some kind of drug.
ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »

No addictive substances here. I get a lot of skepticism around that (Caffeine is addictive, so no coffee, and as few sodas as possible), but I've managed it so far, and plan to until I die.

Not something I force on others though: I have no problem with people using caffeine, tobacco, or alcohol in my presence (though, since Marijuana is illegal here in the States, I prefer to avoid that), so long as there is no pressure for me to use the substance in question.

It all comes from a camping trip I took when I was young. My mom couldn't enjoy the trip because she was dealing with Caffeine withdrawal, and I never wanted to be that miserable.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
Nemo

nemon@fuck.you
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 08:03:20 AM »

Anyone here but me do them? I can't say that I'm proud to admit it, but I regularly (multiple times per day) smoke marijuana. I live in Vancouver, Canada, and it's accepted here. It also helps prevent some major hereditary diseases in my family. I've also been struggling with some broken bones lately, and it really helps with pain.

I've also tried all of the following at least once (And please don't judge, I had the mentality of "wanting to do EVERYTHING" when I was a teenager. These days are long gone.) Anyways, here we go:

(NOTE: I DO NOT ADVISE THAT ANYONE TRY ANY OF THESE DRUGS AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT TRYING TO BRAG, OR BREAK ANY RULES. I'M SIMPLY VOICING MY STORIES WHILE EXPERIMENTING WITH THESE DRUGS IN THE PAST)

- Psilocybin mushrooms (Magic Mushrooms, hallucinogenic - make you see things.)
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD, Acid hallucinogenic - make you see things. Also makes you laugh constantly.)
- Ecstacy (Makes you happy, everyone's friend, you love everything, everything feels really good when you touch it.)
- Ketamine (Makes you happy, everyone's friend, you love everything, everything feels really good when you touch it.)
- Mescaline (Hallucinogenic - make you see things.)
- Crack Cocaine (Ewww. Not even going there.)
- Speed (Makes you really fast, and happy)
- Salvia (Hallucinogenic - make you see things. Only lasts about 10-30 minutes. Legal in most countries.)

Anyone have stories to tell, or are we good kids here?

Shame
On
You
!

Walking around calling marihuana a drug :P And Salvia? Not a drug either.. It's au naturel, dude :P

I smoke a lot of weed, skunk, hash, nol - basicly everything comming from Cannabis Sativa..

Salvia is sometimes used in my coven, when we have religious acts, but I don't use that every now and then...

-----------------

And yes, I bet you can make a "drug" out of bananas.. Most stuff out in the nature has some kind of poison, originately given to it so it has better chance to survive.. However, most of those poisons are only strong enough to kill a mosquito or two, but if you find a way to concentrate it, you cna get high of it... I know that 200 legal plants that can give you "drug"-experiences grow here in Skandinavia..

nemon@f**k.you - The MSN is not a joke, it works.. Please don't ask me how it's done?
Nemo

nemon@fuck.you
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 08:06:41 AM »

No addictive substances here. I get a lot of skepticism around that (Caffeine is addictive, so no coffee, and as few sodas as possible), but I've managed it so far, and plan to until I die.

Not something I force on others though: I have no problem with people using caffeine, tobacco, or alcohol in my presence (though, since Marijuana is illegal here in the States, I prefer to avoid that), so long as there is no pressure for me to use the substance in question.

It all comes from a camping trip I took when I was young. My mom couldn't enjoy the trip because she was dealing with Caffeine withdrawal, and I never wanted to be that miserable.

Ehm...

1 advice for you? Enjoy life dude.. Relax.. Try alcohol, coffee and smokes!

Almost everything is addictive? You're addicted to meat, since your brainsoil is filled with B12.. If you stopped eating meat, you would go through a cold turkey..

nemon@f**k.you - The MSN is not a joke, it works.. Please don't ask me how it's done?
ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »

Ehm...

1 advice for you? Enjoy life dude.. Relax.. Try alcohol, coffee and smokes!

Almost everything is addictive? You're addicted to meat, since your brainsoil is filled with B12.. If you stopped eating meat, you would go through a cold turkey..

I do enjoy my life. I just do it my own way: I enter other realities through the use of my own imagination and games, rather than using drugs.

And since you nitpick, my promise to myself is as follows:

"I promise not to use any non-essential addictive substance, nor to participate in any addictive behavior other than gaming"

It's enough that I understand the intent of it, which is that I not have to deal with withdrawal in any form (I've had to deal with withdrawal-like problems from several behaviors I've had).

And honestly, I've been doing it so long (the Camping trip happened when I was about 10-12, and I'm in my early 20s now) that I don't think about it most of the time. As mentioned, I fill my life with gaming, both digital and analog, and that does enough for me.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 02:24:50 PM »

O.o i stick with computers, and every time i find a good book my family labels it as my "crack", i don't put book down unless i have to (for gaming or dinner, few other things rouse me from books!)

i don't do much analog gaming.......... i'm comp nerd through and through...........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
H4T0R

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 03:02:52 PM »

I'm only a smoker  12
Moen Co.

F5!

ragewithmycheese
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:26 AM »

*vomit* I had one terrible experience with Ket, made me never want to try it again.  My friend gave me two lines of it for my 20th birthday. He'd done it a bunch of times when he was younger so I trusted his dosage. I wound up in a k-hole for the next hour or so, not pleasant at all. I'd try it again at a lower dose, but you have to be a masochist if you enjoy k-holes.

Retired. Best Finish: #4 (Should've been #3)
Haxory

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 03:17:39 AM »

I'm a good kiddie :D

Im a script kiddie.. jk i am script writer 1)
noob school

slave_hack@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 03:28:29 AM »

i smoked pot a few times,wasnt as good as every1 says but it was relaxing.i got cought and grounded....yeah im a kid.

u can do anything once u have nothing
neo alpha

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 08:49:51 AM »

i don't smoke , don't drink alchool or use any kind of drugs...

Add
to MSN
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 09:22:22 AM »

The only drug Ive ever used was caffein in coke. The coke you drink and not snort. And that was a long time last time.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
Jump to: