The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 06:28:30 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ideas for virii  (Read 2426 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »

i'd like to see the ability to download virii you own........ it's kinda annoying to cap a virus thats better and have to install it so someone doesn't take it immediately!

i would also like to adjust bandwidth for my virii, so that i can upload others while it's installed

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »

i'd like to see the ability to download virii you own........ it's kinda annoying to cap a virus thats better and have to install it so someone doesn't take it immediately!

i would also like to adjust bandwidth for my virii, so that i can upload others while it's installed
lol thats the downside of installing your own virii. And if you havnt noticed virii makes money on how much BW they eat, exept for file share they make more but are larger in size

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 08:17:30 AM »

i noticed, i was talking about your uploads/downloads taking priority tho............

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: